Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What y’all think about this informed consent thing that’s going around?

And no. I’m not talking bout the patient and doctor thing.

Informed consent has taken on the meaning of if you cheat on somebody it’s considered Sexual Assault and should face the law.
Shit like that don’t exist outside the internet, no one’s walking around talking like that. And if it does exist in a circle, you aren’t apart of that circle of people.

Informed consent has taken on the meaning of if you cheat on somebody it’s considered Sexual Assault and should face the law.

I deadass have never cheated. Loyal to the soil. I don't have the thirst gene.

But to answer the question it's kinda ridiculous. The only way I could see it making sense is if you cheated and brought back a std and transmitted it to your s/o. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I deadass have never cheated. Loyal to the soil. I don't have the thirst gene.

But to answer the question it's kinda ridiculous. The only way I could see it making sense is if you cheated and brought back a std and transmitted it to your s/o. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I agree. But what if you didn’t know you had an STD? Plausible Deniability?

Also it’s not really attached to folks in a real relationship. It’s also the exclusivity of being sex partners and not GF/BF type deal.

I just started to hear about it so I was just seeing what y’all think.

I agree. But what if you didn’t know you had an STD? Plausible Deniability?

Also it’s not really attached to folks in a real relationship. It’s also the exclusivity of being sex partners and not GF/BF type deal.

I just started to hear about it so I was just seeing what y’all think.

Cheating unprotected and catching some shit and spreading it is fucking nasty. No plausible deniability in that. You're a nasty mf and deserve whatever comes with it.

had to log in to upvote this comment

Black person making disparaging/generalized remarks about black americans "having bad culture"/"not working hard" or in any way failing to pull themselves up by their bootstraps.

Maaaaan this shit is about to do rounds on the right wing/centrist internets for decades.

Some things are so silly that they don't warrant serious conversation.

If this is stemming from the situation I saw somebody talking about on Twitter about some white woman being mad she got played then this isn't really a thing. It's just one person mad they got game ran on them.

If this is stemming from the situation I saw somebody talking about on Twitter about some white woman being mad she got played then this isn't really a thing. It's just one person mad they got game ran on them.

It was floating around before that and I wouldnt say she got played but she has weaponize her tears.

So last night I had a dream last night out the blue I could sing and play the guitar really well and I was trying to get a deal. I can’t sing for shit. My girl somehow met Silk Sonic and was able to arrange a surprise because they wanted to sign me. I thought I was just doing a gig and needed a backup singer and drummer. They disguised themselves like they were old guys and in the middle of the song pulled off their disguises and we blew the roof off the place. Then they signed me. I was so happy but now I'm mad as hell because that song in my dream was jamming and it's not a real song lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back