Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought this fiyah azzz Ravens jacket on NFLShop.com. Got it today. Fits great. Looks better in person. Reached in my right pocket...fuccin hole in the lining...

tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

Contacted customer service to see if they can send a replacement. Nope...outta stock. They gave me 30% discount for my next purchase. Unfortunately...I don't see anything I want! Smh

Last edited:
Bought this fiyah azzz Ravens jacket on NFLShop.com. Got it today. Fits great. Looks better in person. Reached in my right pocket...fuccin hole in the lining...

View attachment 787119

Contacted customer service to see if they can send a replacement. Nope...outta stock. They gave me 30% discount for my next purchase. Unfortunately...I don't anything I want! Smh
Damn that’s in the fucking way. My brother ordered a damn t shirt on damn January and still ain’t get the shit

So last night I had a dream last night out the blue I could sing and play the guitar really well and I was trying to get a deal. I can’t sing for shit. My girl somehow met Silk Sonic and was able to arrange a surprise because they wanted to sign me. I thought I was just doing a gig and needed a backup singer and drummer. They disguised themselves like they were old guys and in the middle of the song pulled off their disguises and we blew the roof off the place. Then they signed me. I was so happy but now I'm mad as hell because that song in my dream was jamming and it's not a real song lol

tumblr_okmezpcIdk1ude31so1_500.gifv

LLS funny ass dream though

View attachment 787119

Contacted customer service to see if they can send a replacement. Nope...outta stock. They gave me 30% discount for my next purchase. Unfortunately...I don't anything I want! Smh
Fam, get some thread and a needle and fix that shit

So last night I had a dream last night out the blue I could sing and play the guitar really well and I was trying to get a deal. I can’t sing for shit. My girl somehow met Silk Sonic and was able to arrange a surprise because they wanted to sign me. I thought I was just doing a gig and needed a backup singer and drummer. They disguised themselves like they were old guys and in the middle of the song pulled off their disguises and we blew the roof off the place. Then they signed me. I was so happy but now I'm mad as hell because that song in my dream was jamming and it's not a real song lol
I’ve had dreams where I was rapping my ass off to a fire ass beat then I wake up and can only remember bits and pieces, smh. I can’t rap for shit and I’ve only made about 8 beats my whole life and they’d probably be considered mid.

Fathers of the ABW

Any of y’all had a “I’m going get my daddy” moment with your kids?

If so, what did y’all do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back