Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can watch the lions and the jets play, at least ima see good defense. That shit was all around garbage. Greg Popavich or however you spell his name was smiling through the whole game, bazarro world shit

Her caption is so on point

When I was young and felt like this it was because I felt like it made me easily replaceable, because I didn’t place any value of all the traits that make me valuable to a woman.

These guys are just speaking from a lower vibration point of view where life is based on fear and insecurity.

Why be mad that they’re wrong, they will learn one day and so will everyone that follows them that subscribes to this thinking.

This world today acts as though everyone is supposed to have their shit together when most people ain’t really been through shit to have had to learn better

Y'all be safe out here. Today has been a whirlwind of emotions.

My mom calls me and I pick up. I hear her in the background crying "help". I'm scared and this dude takes the phone and tells me to go somewhere by myself so we can talk.

He tells me he has my mom held up and demands money. He's on hard times and don't wanna hurt my mom just send the money.

Of course I'm like "bro I got you. what you need."

I send dude 1k and he let's my mom go and hangs up.

I call my mom right away scared in tears asking are you ok.

My mom is like "yea and why you crying?"

She was at the home the whole time with my dad watching TV. It's a new scam going on. Instantly if your mom calls and is danger with some man demanding money you gonna do it.

Bro, I was so happy to hear from my mom. I was on the ground. My girl was hugging me so tight.

I'm pissed about the money but I filed a police report and it the bank is closed so I'll call them tomorrow to get my money back.

I've already emailed the corporate security team at my bank with a copy of the police report.

These scammers are so creative now. Why can't they use this talent for more useful things. I', just so thankful my mom is ok.
Damn that's foul. Glad she's ok. I let unknown numbers go to voicemail. I'm close to my mom so that'd probably break me

Ion care…the most hilarious shit was how them niggaz celebrated after every competent thing they did. Homie made a simple block on play where dude wit the ball was tripping over his own feet to begin wit. He made the block then stared at his hand like booker T. I cut that shit off.

Lmao. I bet you talking about montrezl Harrell. That nigga annoying and extra.

i can watch the lions and the jets play, at least ima see good defense. That shit was all around garbage. Greg Popavich or however you spell his name was smiling through the whole game, bazarro world shit

He's about to retire. He gives no fucks. He on his goodbye tour.

Kanye believes he has transcended what it means to be black in America. Now at the top of his hill he can see the flaws of those below him. Every black person who has success at any level has this happen to them. And at some point, you gain more information..he will correct himself either this year or the coming year.

What y’all think about this informed consent thing that’s going around?

And no. I’m not talking bout the patient and doctor thing.

Informed consent has taken on the meaning of if you cheat on somebody it’s considered Sexual Assault and should face the law.

What y’all think about this informed consent thing that’s going around?

And no. I’m not talking bout the patient and doctor thing.

Informed consent has taken on the meaning of if you cheat on somebody it’s considered Sexual Assault and should face the law.
How can cheating be considered sexual assault?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back