Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I've never bought the "if you're in an interracial relationship, you can't be down for your people" argument. I don't advocate for miscegenation, but it's a lie that you can't still prioritize black people if you're married to a nonblack person. You just have to be married to a person that knows what you're about and accepts it.
Ain’t you mixed tho? Your kids can’t marry white?

Y'all be safe out here. Today has been a whirlwind of emotions.

My mom calls me and I pick up. I hear her in the background crying "help". I'm scared and this dude takes the phone and tells me to go somewhere by myself so we can talk.

He tells me he has my mom held up and demands money. He's on hard times and don't wanna hurt my mom just send the money.

Of course I'm like "bro I got you. what you need."

I send dude 1k and he let's my mom go and hangs up.

I call my mom right away scared in tears asking are you ok.

My mom is like "yea and why you crying?"

She was at the home the whole time with my dad watching TV. It's a new scam going on. Instantly if your mom calls and is danger with some man demanding money you gonna do it.

Bro, I was so happy to hear from my mom. I was on the ground. My girl was hugging me so tight.

I'm pissed about the money but I filed a police report and it the bank is closed so I'll call them tomorrow to get my money back.

I've already emailed the corporate security team at my bank with a copy of the police report.

These scammers are so creative now. Why can't they use this talent for more useful things. I', just so thankful my mom is ok.

My mom calls me and I pick up. I hear her in the background crying "help". I'm scared and this dude takes the phone and tells me to go somewhere by myself so we can talk.

He tells me he has my mom held up and demands money. He's on hard times and don't wanna hurt my mom just send the money.

She was at the home the whole time with my dad watching TV. It's a new scam going on. Instantly if your mom calls and is danger with some man demanding money you gonna do it.

Bro, I was so happy to hear from my mom. I was on the ground. My girl was hugging me so tight.

I'm pissed about the money but I filed a police report and it the bank is closed so I'll call them tomorrow to get my money back.

I've already emailed the corporate security team at my bank with a copy of the police report.

These scammers are so creative now. Why can't they use this talent for more useful things. I', just so thankful my mom is ok.
Can't even imagine the emotions you was going through. Thankfully your mom cool

That’s fucking crazy glad it wasn’t real but that shit is too much

Glad your mom is cool and hope you not too traumatized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back