Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was still thinking about it last night. I'm in the bed with my girl and my back is turned and I was crying a lil bit.

For those 10min or so I was on the phone I thought I was gonna lose my mom.

My mom sent me this link. This been going on in Detroit for a while

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

@Dwayne

@Scandalust313 came through ASAP!!!

1000 goats to you!!!
goat-herd-pasture-farm-milkgoats-goat-herd-pasture-144259034.jpg

You ever met someone that remembers it that way?

I just called my mom. She remembers him leaving prison and dying years later. Said she watched him leaving prison live on the news.

I remember it that way as well plus I saw him after the fact a couple times cause he would come to Toronto every year and speak to 1000s of students at the sky dome.

Man I tried watching an NBA game, Spurs vs Hornets. Man it was fucking awful basketball, an attempt at a 3 almost everytime down the court. Bad transition play, mad losing the ball on dribbles, cats going to the hole with no stability. Just awful, man..the fucking game was 97 to 97 in the third qrt. Yea, young bucks can have basketball, ion what the fuck that was, but that’s not what you should expect from professional sports.

Man I tried watching an NBA game, Spurs vs Hornets. Man it was fucking awful basketball, an attempt at a 3 almost everytime down the court. Bad transition play, mad losing the ball on dribbles, cats going to the hole with no stability. Just awful, man..the fucking game was 97 to 97 in the third qrt. Yea, young bucks can have basketball, ion what the fuck that was, but that’s not what you should expect from professional sports.

You watched 2 horrible teams, my nigga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back