Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if your nightmares are really you looking through the eyes of you alternate self in another universe and that's why we have deja Vu because our alternates actually did it already.

Also when you die and baby is born crying maybe it's actually crying from dying and you're remember it for a few minutes.

wee-bey-oh-shit_zpsfk4tkjie.gif

What if your nightmares are really you looking through the eyes of you alternate self in another universe and that's why we have deja Vu because our alternates actually did it already.

Also when you die and baby is born crying maybe it's actually crying from dying and you're remember it for a few minutes.
Thanks for the movie idea. Bet I can sell this to the sci-fi channel. They make anything.

I don't know about all that, but I'll say up until about 1st grade I was convinced that I had lived before. I didn't know anything about the concept of reincarnation or anything like that. I just had detailed recollections of what my life was like. People even now comment on how I always used to go around saying shit like "Back when I was an adult..." or "In my life before I came back..." I can remember any of the details, but I definitely remember sincerely believing I had at least one past life.

Sometimes I wonder if dejavu is alternate realities overlapping.

Sometimes I wonder if dejavu is alternate realities overlapping.
The scientific explanation I’ve seen is that our brain tries to make connections so when an event very similar to another we’ve had in the past occurs, our brain connects it with that memory so it seems like it’s already happened. Idk of course if that is the real reason but it makes sense.

All I know is when I get deja vu I try to predict the future because if I have a memory of the past in the present it had to have happened in the future, right? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
The scientific explanation I’ve seen is that our brain tries to make connections so when an event very similar to another we’ve had in the past occurs, our brain connects it with that memory so it seems like it’s already happened. Idk of course if that is the real reason but it makes sense.

All I know is when I get deja vu I try to predict the future because if I have a memory of the past in the present it had to have happened in the future, right? 😂

The brain is so weird fam.

You can see something thats not there and your brain will fill in the rest even if its wrong. I watched a video and was like why the fuck my brain just try to fill in the gaps on some shit thats not there just because it was something similar I experienced before

This...actually would male sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back