Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand what the problem is. People don’t seem to understand that child support isn’t just like an automatic things that happens when two people break up and have a child.

There are plenty of ways to jointly take care of children with the state mandating it.

And if we wanna go just based on the courts, we have no idea how much those women make. Or how much time they spend with their children. Etc.

This shit stupid.
Brah!!!

You just said a word

Yea I just had to check what phone I had this note 20 ultra still doing good. But after this new update my battery seems to run down quicker. What new features coming with it? And does it have the micro SD slot?
SD card slots are a gone thing in these new phones. Phones going forward is basically upgrading their cameras and chips. That's basically it going forward

SD card slots are a gone thing in these new phones. Phones going forward is basically upgrading their cameras and chips. That's basically it going forward

I got a Pixel 6 Pro last year mostly just for the 5G capability. To be honest, I can't think of any new capabilities on the horizon that would make me really feel the need to change phones in the next few years.

man they just taking away features to do it

I told the sales rep if he don't have a top end phone with expandable storage and a regular headphone jack, I'm not trying to upgrade right now and he straight hung up on me

I was surprised but I wasn't even mad

man they just taking away features to do it

I told the sales rep if he don't have a top end phone with expandable storage and a regular headphone jack, I'm not trying to upgrade right now and he straight hung up on me

I was surprised but I wasn't even mad

I fucked up upgrading my phone knowing it didn't have a headphone jack. I thought I'd be cool with the bluetooth but I fucking hate not having the jack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back