Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a Russian website that has links to millions of camera around the world that aren't password secured. You could literally watch people who didn't change the passwords. I don't think inside homes are available anymore tho. I once landed on a cam of someone tending to a bed ridden patient but gtfot cuz if they started being mean to them I woulda lost my shit!!
The previous owner took the DVR system to control the system with them so I just had the perimeter cameras and doorbell cameras activated when I moved in the house. Camera in the house not getting activated no time soon

I’m thinking about getting them. Mainly for the in entrances but kinda on the fence for the living room or game room.
DO it

• Goat
Reactions: B_A
Well that could have easily been avoided lol

No.

Women been fighting for centuries and now the patriarchy trying to move goal post and say anybody can be a woman and being a woman is nothing special since everybody can be one

I wish my real women stand up against this.

How many of y’all have cameras for the inside of y’all house?

Got cameras for my shit. But that’s mainly cuz I work from home and have a 2 year old that I need to be able to peel off of me and allow to do her own thing around the house so I can get some work done.

Got cameras for my shit. But that’s mainly cuz I work from home and have a 2 year old that I need to be able to peel off of me and allow to do her own thing around the house so I can get some work done.

I have a 9 year old and I legit dont want him to feel like im spying on him everywhere he at in the house.

No.

Women been fighting for centuries and now the patriarchy trying to move goal post and say anybody can be a woman and being a woman is nothing special since everybody can be one

I wish my real women stand up against this.
She was at a gender neutral award show. I don't know the context of the situation but just assuming she'd be fine with whatever it was if she just read the room

She was at a gender neutral award show. I don't know the context of the situation but just assuming she'd be fine with whatever it was if she just read the room

I get it.

But I just dont care about the room when it comes to this topic. She love being who she is she wanted to say.

Man when I was middle school we had the state exams and in the exam we were supposed to write an essay on what you would do if you had 1 million dollars. So, 12 year old me didn’t really have too much knowledge of money but I thought 1 million dollars was a shit ton of money.

So in my essay I wrote how I would fucking run batfuck crazy through this world and rule it wit a iron fist. Like, I really went in.

Anyway, about a week or so later the teacher said me and like 4 other students had to redo our essays cause they got lost in the mail or some shit.

I didn’t realize till I got older it was because the school board was expecting fluff shit like, I’d end world hunger or I’ll buy a house or some kid shit, and I and the other 4 kids was wilding in ours. To this day I wonder what them other kids wrote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back