Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow-up to yesterdays bull riding to the gas station in Detroit video.

Apparently dude basically a legend on the east side. Been riding steer around the streets for years.

273450175_10223953146349382_5098692761705672424_n.jpg

Thoughts?

I donā€™t understand what the problem is. People donā€™t seem to understand that child support isnā€™t just like an automatic things that happens when two people break up and have a child.

There are plenty of ways to jointly take care of children with the state mandating it.

And if we wanna go just based on the courts, we have no idea how much those women make. Or how much time they spend with their children. Etc.

This shit stupid.

Damn Dave, say it ain't so.

So, he out here threatening to pull funds from the city if they create affordable housing? That's not a good look at all. Dave going a bad way in his old age.

Damn Dave, say it ain't so.

So, he out here threatening to pull funds from the city if they create affordable housing? That's not a good look at all. Dave going a bad way in his old age.

I saw a deeper dive into it on reddit. Apparently the developer is shady. They charging 3-400k a pop for most of the homes and a limited amount will be left for low income housing. The developer is apparently also a big trump supporter.

I don't know how true that context is so take it as you will.

I saw a deeper dive into it on reddit. Apparently the developer is shady. They charging 3-400k a pop for most of the homes and a limited amount will be left for low income housing. The developer is apparently also a big trump supporter.

I don't know how true that context is so take it as you will.

That sounds messed up. Hopefully, that's the issue because him just being like "Fuck poor people" doesn't sound like him. That's some Kanye level fuck shit.

Just a few weeks ago the world was going to die due to Omnicron variant. Now today oh we're good now no more mask business as usual.

Seems legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back