Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
man they just taking away features to do it

I told the sales rep if he don't have a top end phone with expandable storage and a regular headphone jack, I'm not trying to upgrade right now and he straight hung up on me

I was surprised but I wasn't even mad
HEadphone jack and expandable storage is no longer a thing in smartphones. You can blame Apple and the Cloud for that

yall better treat your food delivery person better. I wouldn't have responded. It's funny to me. Yall have am issue with your doorbell ? I mean they might as well take the doorbell off lol

Last edited:
yall better teat your food delivery person better. I wouldn't have responded. It's funny to me. Yall have am issue with your doorbell ? I mean they might as well take the doorbell off lol

I stay cussing drivers out if they drop it off at the wrong spot or leave it fucked up. But I'm with the shits. They can turn back around and pull up if they want.

I fucked up upgrading my phone knowing it didn't have a headphone jack. I thought I'd be cool with the bluetooth but I fucking hate not having the jack.

Get one of these

Walmart

ca218606-4a0b-4a91-b20a-e60923850612.230b1ecca0dad2a8b837e2b8de006f0f.png

But do you talk like that to employees at a restaurant if your order incorrect or not satisfactory?

Tbh I've personally never had an issue at a restaurant. But yeah it's up. At a restaurant I also have the option of letting my tip or lack there of do the talking.

With these delivery apps you pre-tip so I'm on these drivers ass. 🤷🏿‍♂️

He trash?

Hes just extremely athletic so they gotta have him on the field. When it comes to actually skills of the game he is far behind but hes a kid.

He started his first year but some of the kids on the bench was "better" and knew the game more but that wasnt no where near the speed and wiliness to mix it up like my son.

One game the other team scored on us and they was all in our best player face and my son ran over there he pushed the kid down lololololol.

Coach went off of my son but he low key love that shit because at the next practice he brought it up lololol

Most of the kids on the team and in the league play flag football too so they know how to run routes an catch really good. My son said fuck flag and want tackle. Told me "Flag football looks boring"

He never played football till last year

Hes just extremely athletic so they gotta have him on the field. When it comes to actually skills of the game he is far behind but hes a kid.

He started his first year but some of the kids on the bench was "better" and knew the game more but that wasnt no where near the speed and wiliness to mix it up like my son.

One game the other team scored on us and they was all in our best player face and my son ran over there he pushed the kid down lololololol.

Coach went off of my son but he low key love that shit because at the next practice he brought it up lololol

Maybe you should try something more individual where his athleticism can shine.

But if he happy playing football that's ultimately all that matters.

yall better teat your food delivery person better. I wouldn't have responded. It's funny to me. Yall have am issue with your doorbell ? I mean they might as well take the doorbell off lol

I dont do delivery because im paying more than if I just pick it up myself.

Also, that lady that put tape on her doorbell doesnt make sense. If you have t I put a sign in the door bell asking people not to ring it, how about remove the door bell.

My problem is that I want people to use the door bell. Most people just knock and sometimes I dont be hearing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back