Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!!! Never knew they had this

The only reason I know about it is because I had an HTC phone that came with one. The adapter actually had an amp in it too. If you can find one like that, I'd recommend it.

Amazon

This one will still let you listen to music while charging if need be. I might cop one of these myself.

I dont do delivery because im paying more than if I just pick it up myself.

Also, that lady that put tape on her doorbell doesnt make sense. If you have t I put a sign in the door bell asking people not to ring it, how about remove the door bell.

My problem is that I want people to use the door bell. Most people just knock and sometimes I dont be hearing it
Yeah that's what I was saying why do all that with the doorbell...just remove it. But I would definitely follow the request of the customer.

You don't have to see the person. So they note is just that. Like I wouldn't take it personally. People are hangry lol.

Yesterday my son told me he wants a colored Oakley Visor for football next season.

Thats elite player gear my guy lol
I always said that once I stopped refeering,I would try coaching a youth basketball team.

First day, I'm telling them they gotta earn the right to wear accessories.

Think of the movie major league where after they won a game, they removed a piece of clothing off the cardboard cutout of the woman owner as an incentive.

You not gonna be on my team stinking up the joint wearing one arm sleeve

Not on my watch

I just copped the Fold, but hell, I need a 3rd phone. I hate the SPen case for the fold, and that 700 may be too much to pass up
I just went to Samsung and if I traded my S21 Ultra I would get 700 for that plus $250 as well for being early. Could get the 512g S22 Ultra for $500 bucks.

I think may have to grab it mane lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back