Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I was loud as fuck on here about certain things COVID related….

I must be clear when I say this.

I apologize to anyone I offended who had to get the shot regardless of how they felt but to keep a job or feed their family.

I don’t think I said anything against those people but just in case
I sincerely apologize if I did.

i had to hire some help and was interviewing and the guy I offered the job asked does he need to be vaccinated.
I told him , I won’t infringe on his human rights cuz it’s not my place but to stay safe.

dude was in tears at the opportunity because he’s been out of work for almost two years because he’s against being vaxxed.
I had to take a walk to process what he said.

please don’t see this as me being out of touch…it’s just my circumstances are different.
but dude humbled me something serious

this seems to be happening a lot lately.

Last edited:

I apologize to anyone I offended who had to get the shot regardless of how they felt but to keep a job or feed their family.

i had to hire some help and was interviewing and the guy I offered the job asked does he need to be vaccinated.
I told him , I won’t infringe on his human rights cuz it’s not my place but to stay safe.

dude was in tears at the opportunity because he’s been out of work for almost two years because he’s against being vaxxed.

please don’t see this as me being out of touch…it’s just my circumstances are different.

Very big of you man

I appreciate it

The days of “its way cheaper in the south” is slowly coming to an end”. Niggas be coming down here thinkin shit straight and get a rude awakening.
Rent in Charlotte is foolish. Used to be reasonable but now I feel bad for young people coming up. A 1 bed going to be $1400-$1800.

I have a 3000sq ft house and I pay that much. Sheesh

odmtlulvp8g81.jpg

sheesh@this Apparently home girl was bugging in more than one way

As someone who’s pro vax, I respect it ✊🏾

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back