Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like dude. He really seems like he want to make Louisiana better.

But that mentality in South Louisiana as a whole got to change
Politicians usually don’t change things.
needs to start at home.

but I’m from the north so I’ll mind my business

I like dude. He really seems like he want to make Louisiana better.

But that mentality in South Louisiana as a whole got to change

I got nothing to do with LA, but I do like the way dude moves. I'll just say this though, getting into office and doing something when you're there are two different things. There seem to be a lot of new politicians nowadays that get in and then when they get smacked with the reality of how screwed up the system is, they either fall in line, do a lot of talking with no actions resulting, or fade into obscurity. Hopefully, he can get in and break that cycle.

I got nothing to do with LA, but I do like the way dude moves. I'll just say this though, getting into office and doing something when you're there are two different things. There seem to be a lot of new politicians nowadays that get in and then when they get smacked with the reality of how screwed up the system is, they either fall in line, do a lot of talking with no actions resulting, or fade into obscurity. Hopefully, he can get in and break that cycle.
Not this dude.

He been actually putting in work in the community

thats the guy that burned the confederate flag in his campaign ad right? I remember there being a thread about him a while back

--edit--

whoops.. just saw @Big_Ev ask the same shit lol
Lemme see if I can find it. I must've missed that one.

I've met him a couple times. In person, he's just like he is on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back