Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people who put their whole lives on social media post shit like this? 😂

View attachment 763436

Are they really that oblivious to the irony of such a post?

I think the psyche behind people that post shit like that is they think they're dropping some insightful knowledge that people need to hear but it's really something that resonates with them because it's something they need to hear.

Back in the day people would just get a motivational poster or two and put that shit in their cubicle. Now they blast the whole world with that shit multiple times a day. I had to block my own sister over that shit.

It’s gotta be hell to holla at remy ma..cause one, it’s remy ma, pretty sure her rejection ain’t just..no thank you. And two, if you succeed, there’s no doubt in my mind that Papoose is gonna kill you.

It’s gotta be hell to holla at remy ma..cause one, it’s remy ma, pretty sure her rejection ain’t just..no thank you. And two, if you succeed, there’s no doubt in my mind that Papoose is gonna kill you.

Papoose?? Shiiiideett...REMY the one who went to prison for shooting a muthafucca. SHE is the one you have to worry if you piss her off.

Papoose?? Shiiiideett...REMY the one who went to prison for shooting a muthafucca. SHE is the one you have to worry if you piss her off.
Dead at Papoose hitting you with alphabetical slaughter as he torture you..

Z, for how ima Zip you up
A, yo ass shoulda knew better
C, you can’t call for help, that’s a double
H, bout to blitz yo ass like the D outta da Huddle

and Remy on the Alibs..”is you stoopid”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back