Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

This headline is straight out of Hamsterdam

Crack pipes? This can't be real. Nobody ever caught AIDS from sharing a damn crack pipe. Well maybe a couple people. But I don't think lack of crack pipes is really an issue for anybody.

Edit: just saw this was a daily mail story. That explains it.

My fucking mom, let me fucking tell you. I forgot to take the garbage, she literally dumped it on my bed! Like literally emptied the garbage on my bed!! That did not make me want to take the garbage out, it made me wanna stab her eyes out!! Like wtf are you doing!?!??! Fuck that shit still burns my ass 30yrs later and she dead.

wouldn’t go that far but LOL

• Ether
Reactions: B_A
My fucking mom, let me fucking tell you. I forgot to take the garbage, she literally dumped it on my bed! Like literally emptied the garbage on my bed!! That did not make me want to take the garbage out, it made me wanna stab her eyes out!! Like wtf are you doing!?!??! Fuck that shit still burns my ass 30yrs later and she dead.

Lmao. That's dumb af. Ya momma got/had some issues she needed to resolve with herself.

Oh idk... I'm not asking for myself. Asking for a friend who wants to get her man a really nice gift, not just ass.
Know what’s funny is that men like thoughtful gifts way more than women do, but marketing has people believing elsewise.

I know a dude nick named penny, and his favorite team is the magic. Grew up poor for the most part, his idol was penny. His girl got him da pennys he always wanted as a kid. Nigga threw up from crying so much..mucus out da nose and shit…oddest shit I ever seen

Know what’s funny is that men like thoughtful gifts way more than women do, but marketing has people believing elsewise.

I know a dude nick named penny, and his favorite team is the magic. Grew up poor for the most part, his idol was penny. His girl got him da pennys he always wanted as a kid. Nigga threw up from crying so much..mucus out da nose and shit…oddest shit I ever seen
😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back