Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dos got me like...

denzel-vodka.gif
Nigga, ground hog day had you like that.

My problem was that I was aggressive but have become passive because I can’t control myself when I am aggressive

I get the video, but even her assertive example came off as aggressive to me. Tone and attitude really make a difference. I am learning though that my perception might be skewed lol. Well I mean we all see and hear different things.

That…or human beings often times need to asked or told a thing numerous times before their brain rewires itself to perform a task differently than before, a task that might be deeply ingrained in them is muscle memory or long term habit - like putting a thing with little to no milk back in the fridge.

Either or.
this is a great point. Shows compassion and reason mixed with intelligence.
mhhm-right.gif

I get the video, but even her assertive example came off as aggressive to me. Tone and attitude really make a difference. I am learning though that my perception might be skewed lol. Well I mean we all see and hear different things.
I see your point, it’s placing blame off the rip and condescending. Instead of…”yo..don’t put a empty carton of milk in the fridge like that, ima get some more later today, but that’s a pet peeve of mine, please don’t do that”

see how not only did i state the problem, I took responsibility in solving it, and i clearly expressed how it fucks wit me, and asked nicely that you don’t fuck wit me.

So if you do it again

:Pathetic: Oh..so you wanna fuck wit me huh

Maybe it's you, maybe it's the both of us, cuz after she showed the 'assertive' I was like pffft foh feeling after like it wasn't assertive at all. Idk. I'm a little bent outta shape lately so... feeling a lil scrappy and feisty but also drained af.

my kid did this a few weeks ago… when he went to school, I put it on his bed… he gets home “dad! my bad! I’ll make sure I toss it next time.”

lol
My fucking mom, let me fucking tell you. I forgot to take the garbage, she literally dumped it on my bed! Like literally emptied the garbage on my bed!! That did not make me want to take the garbage out, it made me wanna stab her eyes out!! Like wtf are you doing!?!??! Fuck that shit still burns my ass 30yrs later and she dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back