Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my friend came to my crying about child visitation issues i'd be like "there, there buddy. What can I do to help?"

But if Tyrese is doing that shit on instagram my reaction is probably gonna be along the lines of "Bruh... step one... log the fuck off. step two... take some of that F&F money and hire a better lawyer. step three... that's what you get for massaging my girl's feet during an interview back in the late 90's."
You are funnier when you been drinking.
but keep up the good work.
stay unfunny for a bit

You are funnier when you been drinking.
but keep up the good work.
stay unfunny for a bit

Not that I disagree with you but I actually wasn't trying to be funny here. It's a true story and I'm still just a little salty about it after all these years. That chick was trouble. Used to have me stealing my mom's car in the middle of the night to drive from Newark to Harlem with no license and have to drive back and get right on the bus to Manhattan for work multiple times a week.

Needless to say it was yankin.

I woulda put it back and went to Mickey dees.
You don’t sweat the small stuff, I got an issue where I take that shit personal, cause odds are I’ve been assertive wit you at one point in time and explained it wit care. So if you do it again, now …see, see, you think I’m a sucka that’s why you chose to play wit me by doing it again. That’s when the aggressive come out. But it’s good when you can recognize what you feel you do wrong

You don’t sweat the small stuff, I got an issue where I take that shit personal, cause odds are I’ve been assertive wit you at one point in time and explained it wit care. So if you do it again, now …see, see, you think I’m a sucka that’s why you chose to play wit me by doing it again. That’s when the aggressive come out. But it’s good when you can recognize what you feel you do wrong

That…or human beings often times need to asked or told a thing numerous times before their brain rewires itself to perform a task differently than before, a task that might be deeply ingrained in them is muscle memory or long term habit - like putting a thing with little to no milk back in the fridge.

Either or.

Last edited:
That…or human beings often times need to asked or told a thing numerous times before their brain rewires itself to perform a task differently than before, a task that might be deeply ingrained in them is muscle memory or long term habit - like putting a thing with little to no milk back in the fridge.

Either or.
If I’m open to that on that day

Dos got me like...

denzel-vodka.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back