Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the comic book heads on here. I found this black owned comic creator out of ATL called GodHood Comics.

They have this comic called The Antagonist and it's excellent. 3 books are out so far all 3 have been great. I bought mine digitally I'm pdf form so I could read on the computer great read.

They're actually bad guys who turned "good" but still have bad guy tendencies. Dad is like Prof X and Mom is like Superman level strong.

Think The Boys but with black people who kill white people to get reparations who's fighting an All White Justice League

Went to Ruth's Chris for the 1st time. Got the porterhouse (medium) wit garlic mashed potatoes and crimini mushrooms...*chef's kiss*

Then got a free dessert b/c these rachet azzz muthafuccas didn't understand banking, and how debit/credit cards work. So b/c they caused a disturbance...fuccin up other customers chill time...waitress apologized to us. I guess b/c them hefas was near us. Told us our dessert was on the house.

That streak was good af tho. I would post a pic, but I'm not tryin to start another steak war up in here. A lot of wounds still healing from the last one. Lol

To all the comic book heads on here. I found this black owned comic creator out of ATL called GodHood Comics.

They have this comic called The Antagonist and it's excellent. 3 books are out so far all 3 have been great. I bought mine digitally I'm pdf form so I could read on the computer great read.

They're actually bad guys who turned "good" but still have bad guy tendencies. Dad is like Prof X and Mom is like Superman level strong.

Think The Boys but with black people who kill white people to get reparations who's fighting an All White Justice League

Went to Ruth's Chris for the 1st time. Got the porterhouse (medium) wit garlic mashed potatoes and crimini mushrooms...*chef's kiss*

Then got a free dessert b/c these rachet azzz muthafuccas didn't understand banking, and how debit/credit cards work. So b/c they caused a disturbance...fuccin up other customers chill time...waitress apologized to us. I guess b/c them hefas was near us. Told us our dessert was on the house.

That streak was good af tho. I would post a pic, but I'm not tryin to start another steak war up in here. A lot of wounds still healing from the last one. Lol

How are u a bizness in 2022 n dont kno how a debit card works?

How are u a bizness in 2022 n dont kno how a debit card works?

Lemme give you the story...

The waitress put her and I'm assuming one of her friend's meal on one ticket. She wanted it seperate. Waitress said cool. No problem. Hefa waited until AFTER waitress ran her card. Again...cool. No problem. Waitress told her she can cancel it, then do it separately.

This chick started causing an uproar about being charged 300+. Bruh...the waitress broke it down how although it will show PENDING...the 1st transaction won't go thru. B/c the shyt got cancelled. She explained it to this hefa and her friends 3 TIMES. Her and her friends kept saying "We understand that but..." then proceeded to argue about being charged.

The waitress even offered to bring the manager to explain it again....no. They didn't want the manager. They just wanted to argue. So as they're leaving...the chick who apparently doesn't understand how debit cards work, calls some dude on speaker phone to gripe some more about the shyt. Doin this loud af on her way out.

We look outside...and them hefas was STILL in front of the restaurant bitchin. All her friends paid cash, and she was the only one who used a card. Apparently this must've been her 1st time using a damn card. B/c even after explaining it to her how the 1st transaction got canceled, she STILL was arguing wit the waitress. Then one of them took back the waitress' tip from off the table.

So then she asked the waitress how long it was gonna take for that to reflect on her account. Of course waitress tells her that's up to your bank. True. For some reason tho...that shyt wasn't registering in that hefa's mind. I've been in plenty restaurants and overheard folks get charged in error. Waitress corrected it. Customer understands. No problems. Smh.

Shyt was unnecessary to act that way. It'd be different if the waitress comes off like she didn’t gaf, and told ole girl "Oh well". She never raised her voice, or cursed back at the chick. We ended up giving a nice tip. She was excellent with us.

Last edited:

The waitress put her and I'm assuming one of her friend's meal on one ticket. She wanted ut seperate. Waitress said cool. No problem. Hefa waitrd until AFTER waitress ran her card. Again...cool. No problem. Waitress told her she can cancel it, then do it separately.

This chick causing an uproar about being charged 300+. Bruh...the waitress broke it down how although it will show PENDING...the 1st transaction won't go thru. B/c the shyt got cancelled. She explained it to this hefa and her friends 3 TIMES. Her and her friends kept saying "We understand that but..." then proceeded to argue about being charged.

The waitress even offered to bring the manager to explain it again....no. They didn't want the manager. They just wanted to argue. So as they're leaving...the chick who apparently doesn't understand how debit cards work, calls some dude on speaker phone to gripe some more about the shyt. Doin this loud af on her way out.

We look outside...and them hefas was STILL in front of the restaurant bitchin. All her friends paid cash, and she was the only one who used a card. Apparently this must've been her 1st time using a damn card. B/c even after explaining it to her how the 1st transaction got canceled, she STILL was arguing wit the waitress. Then one of them took back the waitress' tip from off the table.

So then she asked the waitress how long it was gonna take for that to reflect on her account. Of course waitress tells her that's up to your bank. True. For some reason tho...that shyt wasn't registering in that hefa's mind. I've been in plenty restaurants and overheard folks get charged in error. Waitress corrected it. Customer understands. No problems. Smh.

Shyt was unnecessary to act that way. It'd be different of the waitress comes off like she didn’t gaf, and told ole girl "Oh well". She never raised her voice, or cursed back at the chick. We ended up giving a nice tip. She was excellent with us.

Ol girl was just broke lmaooooo. That was the frustration.

The waitress put her and I'm assuming one of her friend's meal on one ticket. She wanted ut seperate. Waitress said cool. No problem. Hefa waitrd until AFTER waitress ran her card. Again...cool. No problem. Waitress told her she can cancel it, then do it separately.

This chick causing an uproar about being charged 300+. Bruh...the waitress broke it down how although it will show PENDING...the 1st transaction won't go thru. B/c the shyt got cancelled. She explained it to this hefa and her friends 3 TIMES. Her and her friends kept saying "We understand that but..." then proceeded to argue about being charged.

Shyt was unnecessary to act that way. It'd be different of the waitress comes off like she didn’t gaf, and told ole girl "Oh well". She never raised her voice, or cursed back at the chick. We ended up giving a nice tip. She was excellent with us.

Going back in and taking the tip off the table is foul af.

Stories like that, working for tips n dealin w shitty ppl...and ppl wonder why no one wants those food service jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back