Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resume challenge is insightful!

I saw Kyla PRatt do this the other day n it was impressive, some of those newer shows/voiceovers that she did i aint even know about. I thought she was outta the spotlight.

she still fine as ever..

Her screaming was so extra. Maybe they were drinking and the drama of it all amped it up.

She balling like homie got shot .

He was out for a long time though.

I just can't stand the hypocrisy.

She didn't care what he was about to do to the man who ended up knocking him out...........but now she's worried about her dude not waking up.

Not even thinking that she could've prevented it herself by trying to calm him down and de-escalate the situation.

Last edited:
It’s time to start teaching my girls on who they are and where they come from. They started asking questions about who they are and where they come from. Asked my wife why she is a lighter shade of brown than they are. And they want to know more about our history. We are like it’s time to tell them the real.

It’s time to start teaching my girls on who they are and where they come from. They started asking questions about who they are and where they come from. Asked my wife why she is a lighter shade of brown than they are. And they want to know more about our history. We are like it’s time to tell them the real.

Interesting.

What do you plan on tellin em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back