Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why across America is folks saying Euphoria is an accurate portrayal of how highs school is.

Because no it the fuck ain’t.

That shit is exaggerating on the highest level.

Exaggerated, but probably closer to the truth than we might think.

Bruh. The videos and comments im seeing with 100K-200K-500K likes about this is how High School really is are crazy.

Yea we was having sex and doing a few drugs here and there. But the young folks are saying this is an accurate account of High School is lies.

Who would know better than them though?

I mean, most parents probably don't even know what their kids are into on their phones.

Much less what they're doing away from home.

My wife and I watched the first season and the special they did on Zendaya character. People are more than likely exaggerating but at the same time a lot shit in that show is more than likely happening at a higher rate than we know.

When I see mixed high school shows and movies I just watch the shit with no sense of how real it might be because I didn't go to school with any white people really until college. Elementary had 2 white kids and neither of them graduated, junior high no white kids, high school 1 white kid and I don't think he finished freshmen yr.

I'm thinking, maybe high school as a whole isn't like the show......but the kids are just saying that they know people like that at their high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back