Not open for further replies.
Wordle 229 3/6

⬛⬛🟩🟩🟨
🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

giphy.gif
What was your 1st word ? That's just luck lol
spongebob-how.gif

Ain't this about a bitch. I got the booster Tuesday, crashed Wednesday, felt normal Thursday, developed a little cough Friday, tested positive for COVID today. lol

Talked about this a few weeks ago in the Covid thread.

There's something that those boosters are doing that's similar to how a third party app/software exposes a vulnerability in a computer's operating system.

If you follow the timeline, we didn't start getting these huge spikes again until the CDC told vaccinated people they needed to mask up..........and that was around the same time people started getting booster shots too.

And look at where we are now.

There's gotta be some kind of correlation there, but nobody's looking into it.

This past week I got his mortgage down $200 in a year of being here without refinancing and without it having an impact on my credit.

It was a risky move but I took that chance and it worked.

These greedy white folks ain’t the only ways that can play the game. Education is elevation but some of y’all don’t want knowledge just want gossip and act like y’all smart instead of applying yall so called smartness to real world applications.

You got a rate modification?

to me a lot of Illuminati shit is bullshit, always thought all of it was bullshit. Don’t recall where I seen it but some guy said when a dude is chose and compromises himself for fame. Like he did some shit too embarrassing for him to later come out and talk about shit cause it would ruin his career, a metaphorical leash. The uppers tag him to the other uppers by giving him blonde hair. I thought it was bullshit till I seen multiple times, dudes that had a hood following, all of a sudden were everywhere with a much bigger following. And now we’re sporting blonde hair. I think that one may actually be true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back