Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone who's going thru this winter storm, plz be careful put there.

If you don't have to go out, then don't. If you are out...DRIVE CAREFULLY. These kinds of weather...tend to shut down the common sense part of the brain of other drivers. Therefore, they drive even more stupid.

What did you see 1st growing up?

Men basketball(NBA) or Women's (WNBA)

Women's Gymnastics or Men's

I saw the men's versions first, but correlation isn't the same as causation. I don't like NBA basketball more than WNBA because I saw it first. I like it more because there is an explosiveness that you get in NBA games that doesn't exist in WBNA game. I like women's gymnastics more because their routines tend to accentuate more acrobatic and graceful movement whereas the men's routines and events focus more on strength. I like women's tennis the same as men's tennis because even though men are better, the parity in the women's game is sufficient that you can't really see the difference in men's tennis vs women's tennis unless you're actually seeing men compete against women. The same goes for track and field.

I saw the men's versions first, but correlation isn't the same as causation. I don't like NBA basketball more than WNBA because I saw it first. I like it more because there is an explosiveness that you get in NBA games that doesn't exist in WBNA game. I like women's gymnastics more because their routines tend to accentuate more acrobatic and graceful movement whereas the men's routines and events focus more on strength. I like women's tennis the same as men's tennis because even though men are better, the parity in the women's game is sufficient that you can't really see the difference in men's tennis vs women's tennis unless you're actually seeing men compete against women. The same goes for track and field.

Okay

Everyone who's going thru this winter storm, plz be careful put there.

If you don't have to go out, then don't. If you are out...DRIVE CAREFULLY. These kinds of weather...tend to shut down the common sense part of the brain of other drivers. Therefore, they drive even more stupid.
I stayed home yesterday and again today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back