Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHUT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

They really got these grade school kids helping teachers pay off their student debt.

And WTF at having 65 thousand in student loan debt jus to end up bein a PE teacher.

"The game is rigged."

That whole system is a con job

@Mister B. I kno u teach, what's up opinion on having ur students "donate" to payin off ur student loan debt?

WHUT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

They really got these grade school kids helping teachers pay off their student debt.

And WTF at having 60 thousand in student loan debt jus to end up bein a PE teacher.

"The game is rigged."

That whole system is a con job

@Mister B. I kno u teach, what's up opinion on having ur students "donate" to payin off ur student loan debt?

Naw. No more excuses for taking out student loans. Internet been out too damn long for folks to do and and major in certain jobs.

Community college is literally available to take for 2 years for a friction of the price before going to a major university for certain majors.

no need to go to a big university for 4 years for everything.

Naw. No more excuses for taking out student loans. Internet been out too damn long for folks to do and and major in certain jobs.

Community college is literally available to take for 2 years for a friction of the price before going to a major university for certain majors.

no need to go to a big university for 4 years for everything.

Bruh. Thats common knowledge.

Im talkin bout having these kids go in their own pockets to help the teachers pay off their debt.

And these news ppl talkin n acting like its cool. smh

They are part of the problem imo

They are only 7 and 5 so we can’t go uncut raw just yet. For now we are going to tell them who they are and where they come from. There is so many other things we want to teach them and we know the schools ain’t going to teach shit. I’m all ears on what else we should teach them at this age.
Goat shit brother

My 8 yr old asked me the other day what happens to the body when we die.

I kept it as real and as age appropriate as I could

Goat shit brother

Did you tell her she will go to heaven and live with grandma and grandpa forever?

Did you tell her she will go to heaven and live with grandma and grandpa forever?
I'm not sure if you're being serious but no I didn't. I gave her a scientific answer.

We talked about the actual body, not her soul.

My parents are still alive

Goat shit brother

How did that convo go?

I don’t do religion but my wife believes in god along with everybody else in my family so he think yiu go to heaven/hell when you die.

I don’t push him towards or from religion but he kinda pick up on my what I be doing regarding religion. I let him go his own way with that. When he gets older I will express my views.

I'm not sure if you're being serious but no I didn't. I gave her a scientific answer.

We talked about the actual body, not her soul.

My parents are still alive

OK, cool.

You believe ppl have "souls"

And if yes, what exactly is a soul?

Im being serious btw

How did that convo go?

I don’t do religion but my wife believes in god along with everybody else in my family so he think yiu go to heaven/hell when you die.

I don’t push him towards or from religion but he kinda pick up on my what I be doing regarding religion. I let him go his own way with that. When he gets older I will express my views.
Like I said, I told her about the physical things that happen

Heart stops beating, other organs start failing, etc.

She asked me do you feel it and I told her, from my understanding, it depends. Some people do, some people don't. I was trying to get away from describing any physical pain that may come from death. I told her some have described it like taking a nap and never waking up but you don't realize you haven't woken up.

She was asking me what's going to happen to her when I die. I got emotional because of some personal shit that's been happening but I told her that hopefully in her life, there's something I tell her, or a memory that I create with her that will keep her memory of me alive with her when I'm no longer here.

Like I said, I told her about the physical things that happen

Heart stops beating, other organs start failing, etc.

She asked me do you feel it and I told her, from my understanding, it depends. Some people do, some people don't. I was trying to get away from describing any physical pain that may come from death. I told her some have described it like taking a nap and never waking up but you don't realize you haven't woken up.

She was asking me what's going to happen to her when I die. I got emotional because of some personal shit that's been happening but I told her that hopefully in her life, there's something I tell her, or a memory that I create with her that will keep her memory of me alive with her when I'm no longer here.

Thats real.

Kid jus curious tho. Trying to make sense of it all.

Good stuff tho.

OK, cool.

You believe ppl have "souls"

And if yes, what exactly is a soul?

Im being serious btw
I want my daughter to have a morale compass and to equip her with the tools to make decisions on her own when that time comes.

My personal belief is that we do have a soul which is guided by my morale compass that keeps me grounded and trying to be a better person on this planet for as long as I'm here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back