Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want my daughter to have a morale compass and to equip her with the tools to make decisions on her own when that time comes.

My personal belief is that we do have a soul which is guided by my morale compass that keeps me grounded and trying to be a better person on this planet for as long as I'm here
If you believe in God would you feel a way if she doesn't?

I want my daughter to have a morale compass and to equip her with the tools to make decisions on her own when that time comes.

My personal belief is that we do have a soul which is guided by my morale compass that keeps me grounded and trying to be a better person on this planet for as long as I'm here

"You have a soul that guided by ur moral compass, that keeps u grounded and tries to make you a better person"

Uhhhh. ok.

Whatever floats ur boat i guess.

imo...

Do onto others as you want done to you. Have empathy and compassion. Basically dont be an asshole.

Like I said, I told her about the physical things that happen

Heart stops beating, other organs start failing, etc.

She asked me do you feel it and I told her, from my understanding, it depends. Some people do, some people don't. I was trying to get away from describing any physical pain that may come from death. I told her some have described it like taking a nap and never waking up but you don't realize you haven't woken up.

She was asking me what's going to happen to her when I die. I got emotional because of some personal shit that's been happening but I told her that hopefully in her life, there's something I tell her, or a memory that I create with her that will keep her memory of me alive with her when I'm no longer here.
My oldest wants to know the same thing. She also asked about the end of the world.

"You have a soul that guided by ur moral compass, that keeps u grounded and tries to mak you a better person"

Uhhhh. ok.

Whatever floats ur boat i guess.

imo...

Do onto others as you want done do you. Have empathy and compassion. Basically dont be an asshole.
Yes, that's floats MY boat. I'm not trying to convince YOU.

Edit: let me clarify. I believe I have a soul. I believe that having a soul helps me maintain my morale compass and not that having a soul gives you a morale compass.

I think you were confused about my wording

My oldest wants to know the same thing. She also asked about the end of the world.

Thats a tough one. Cuz we really dont kno.

Tho conventional wisdom tells us nothing lasts forever. Tho ppl like @RaptureSoonUgoing? would have u believe the sky is gonna open up, he gone ride down on a white horse and their will be some great battle between good n evil. Then we will all stand in line to be told whether or not we get into the greatest VIP club ever.

(Which actually could happen. But its highly unlikely)

Yes, that's floats MY boat. I'm not trying to convince YOU.

Edit: let me clarify. I believe I have a soul. I believe that having a soul helps me maintain my morale compass and not that having a soul gives you a morale compass.

I think you were confused about my wording

Ok.

So u believe sum ppl dont have souls?

Wordle 230 4/6

⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨🟨
⬛🟨🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Nice to see more people playing.

freaks-one-of-us.gif

WHUT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

They really got these grade school kids helping teachers pay off their student debt.

And WTF at having 65 thousand in student loan debt jus to end up bein a PE teacher.

"The game is rigged."

That whole system is a con job

@Mister B. I kno u teach, what's up opinion on having ur students "donate" to payin off ur student loan debt?

That's a fuckin shame. I applaud the kindness behind it, but it proves that the education system in this country is set up for pretty much everyone to fail unless you become involved into hedgefunds.

Public servants like teachers shouldn't have to be going through this shit. This is why I stated ALL teachers in the US should be starting at $65-70K per year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back