Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not no trust fund baby but I know someone that came into money and did the same thing. But I mean, if you haven’t had to face any real consequences in life. Why would you fear consequences? It’s almost like they don’t really exist. But that goes to the saying that tough times breed tough men that create easy times, that breed soft men. Not saying yo homey soft, but..you get what I mean.

lol that was the end of the homies drug dealing career....

Man, went to a cannabis store in DC. Thought you needed a medical license to buy so I never went. I dont follow the cannabis wave and news. I dont smoke. I just enjoy an edible every so often. Felt like I was robbed for what they wanted for their candy. Cali is cheaper.
Yeah some newer dispensaries on the east coast are a lil behind the curve. But DC was one of 1st places to allow you to grow weed for recreational purposes.

Yeah some newer dispensaries on the east coast are a lil behind the curve. But DC was one of 1st places to allow you to grow weed for recreational purposes.

Im not too concerned with growing. Gardening is a science im not ready to learn yet. I just want to know how they come up with their prices for the candy. When I visited cali, they had 5 and 10mg of gummies that came with 20 pieces. That was less than $20. DC is like $40. At least from some of the stores i looked up. I found those delta 8 brand you mentioned. 25mg a piece and there are 8 of them in a can. That is $40. How much you pay?

Im not too concerned with growing. Gardening is a science im not ready to learn yet. I just want to know how they come up with their prices for the candy. When I visited cali, they had 5 and 10mg of gummies that came with 20 pieces. That was less than $20. DC is like $40. At least from some of the stores i looked up. I found those delta 8 brand you mentioned. 25mg a piece and there are 8 of them in a can. That is $40. How much you pay?

Did you end up buying them?

Yo..I like this success talk and shit. Was talking to an associate today and he’s telling me about when he got a car when he was younger. He wanted a 5.0 but it was used and his father told him that he wanted him to get a used car. So he’s like, my father took me to the dealership and bought da new one. And I’m like..hold up, your father bought you a car? I thought you grew up in the projects.

he like, yea but my father was a shore man and my moms was a nurse. Then he looks at me weird and goes, you acting like that’s some weird shit. I’m like nigga…I bought my first car on my own, got my first crib on my own. He like..oh nah, my pops flipped for my first spot.

Then some other niggaz came over and start talking bout what they mama and daddy did for them and their hook ups from their uncles and cousins, and shit.

In the past I woulda felt a way, but it made me feel good cause it’s like..oh shit..I really did do all this shit on my own. I am da fucking shit b,..I’m built different outchea. my father a bum ass nigga and my mother would kill me for insurance money if she could.

Ima different kinda nigga that I’m da little successful that I am

Capricorn Shit..we’ll be there in a few days
That’s what’s up and how it should be.

If a person is capable there is not reason to set up your child to live a better life than you.

That’s true success.

I love hearing that type shit.

We need to celebrate shit that may seem small to us but might be big to someone else.

I ain’t mad at that..cause even though you got money that don’t mean it stops any of the other problems that ain’t financial. I was downtown today and there’s this dude that got all kinds of Harley’s and old cars and a fucking BUS!! kitted out to look like an apartment. Has money to burn..but has a job as a mechanic. Shit like that puts money in perspective..or it should, most people get jealous cause they think just cause money would solve their current problems, that money solves all problems. If money cant remove needing a purpose in life, money don’t remove anything on the inside of you, it just changes things around you.

but I’m telling you..you already know
It’s very evident on this site.

Niggas stay trying to prove someone isn’t really happy or depressed. Shit is corny.

We should see someone enjoying life and leave it at that.

I meant ppl doing stupid shit

for example one of my trust fund homies decided they wanted to sell cocaine on some Power shit

got caught w mad weight in the trunk and didn’t have to serve more than a night in the clink cuz the family is that influential

I’m talking to this idiot like the fuck u selling drugs for? U don’t need the bread nor the headache
I bet those around him came at him like he had money so he ain’t really black or whatever ignorant shit broke and hating niggas say.

Did you end up buying them?
My dumbass paid for these. 20211213_192000.jpg
Those were $60, smh. Im pissed because I thought they were gonna be small individual pieces. Now I got to play the guessing game until I get a good buzz. To top it off, I second guessed myself about bringing cash. Had to use their atm twice and each time, service charge was $4.50. Damn near spent $70 on a pack of candy, smh. Took L's all last night. My first time buying from a store. I usually just got them from friends.

My dumbass paid for these.View attachment 718496
Those were $60, smh. Im pissed because I thought they were gonna be small individual pieces. Now I got to play the guessing game until I get a good buzz. To top it off, I second guessed myself about bringing cash. Had to use their atm twice and each time, service charge was $4.50. Damn near spent $70 on a pack of candy, smh. Took L's all last night. My first time buying from a store. I usually just got them from friends.

This is the 3rd time I started writing a long ass post explaining why prices for any weed related products will always be cheaper in here in California than anywhere else. But then I lose interest. So I'll just say...tough luck, nigga.

This is the 3rd time I started writing a long ass post explaining why prices for any weed related products will always be cheaper in here in California than anywhere else. But then I lose interest. So I'll just say...tough luck, nigga.
Lol, I get it. Like I said, im not heavy into the cannabis world and it probably never will be. So, that was my first time into an actual store. All the other times, my cousin grew his. So i would buy thc butter off of him but he moved earlier this year.

I paid $25 for 30 gummies. DC tripping 😒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back