Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw I got some good prizes in Denver. Man they have penny deals on ounces when they switch them strains up!
They had weed discount booklets at the Asian markets. Vegas has great prices too

Most of the reasons that Cali is cheapest are the same reasons that Colorado is the next cheapest.

@AP2.0 make this a thread in record store

Freddie Gibbs and Crew Reportedly Beat Up by Jim Jones' Crew at Prime 112

According to sources, a fight between Jim Jones's crew broke out with Freddie Gibbs's crew at the swanky restaurant, Prime 112, in Miami. Apparently, the two sides bumped into one another while at the establishment and a fight ensued after words were exchanged. Sources also detailed that Freddie Gibbs and his side took the worst of the exchange.
Nah for once I’m looking forward to Ak s rant lmao

So niggas in unlock handling a violation.
The youngin can’t take an L and shoots his “homie”

Ok fine. I get it
Don’t agree but I get it.

The worse part is a girl who recorded it was beat badly.

This is bitch shit and wack. She did nothing wrong.

My health insurance gave me a free year of peloton access but ill be damned if i get a bike to just try it out. I see they got all type of live fitness classes so ill see what they hittin fo.

Man this shit crazy they said there was a shooting at my old high school too but no real confirmation

Anyone ever take their kids to a gun show?
All the time….

giphy.gif

We all have a purpose, we all weren’t supposed to be Jordan, Obama, or MLK. We all werent supposed to be Duffy or Elon Musk. But we all have a purpose to be here. Find and pursue your purpose and wherever happiness you think being the next so and so, or like so and so would bring you. You are going to find in your purpose for being here. Somewhere there is a landscaper that finds the joy in trimming a bush that a surgeon has driving his BMW. There is no one way to be. I claim that and I claim that for y’all.

Yo..lol, I go to this gas station today that’s in the hood, and you know..they got a kitchen in there too wit women that cook like grandma cook, yam’sayin. It’s good food. So as I’m walking to the door this black cop is talking to someone and then holds the door and looks at me like I’m common riff raft, no problem cause I do look kinda thuggish, I get it.

So he walks in, grabs his dick, yells “good morning” to the whole store, makes a b line to the food area and is talking to the ladies while keeping an eye on me.Like I said, no problem, I get it..lol

So I get to where the food is and these women are so through wit him. You can see it in their body language and how they are talking to him. I guess dude thinks he’s big shit and likes to gossip. So..he leaves and I order my food but I smell some good fucking perfume.

There’s two women behind the counter and one next to me and one behind me. So I say, ion know which one of y’all it is, but one of y’all smell so amazing. Lol..chick behind the counter says that ain’t us that’s him

I’m like it can’t be him,that’s perfume I smell..lol..they like, I’m sure it’s him. Lol..dude caught feelings and left the store in a huff. I bet not see him on the road, he gone have a vendetta

Yo..lol, I go to this gas station today that’s in the hood, and you know..they got a kitchen in there too wit women that cook like grandma cook, yam’sayin. It’s good food. So as I’m walking to the door this black cop is talking to someone and then holds the door and looks at me like I’m common riff raft, no problem cause I do look kinda thuggish, I get it.

So he walks in, grabs his dick, yells “good morning” to the whole store, makes a b line to the food area and is talking to the ladies while keeping an eye on me.Like I said, no problem, I get it..lol

So I get to where the food is and these women are so through wit him. You can see it in their body language and how they are talking to him. I guess dude thinks he’s big shit and likes to gossip. So..he leaves and I order my food but I smell some good fucking perfume.

There’s two women behind the counter and one next to me and one behind me. So I say, ion know which one of y’all it is, but one of y’all smell so amazing. Lol..chick behind the counter says that ain’t us that’s him

I’m like it can’t be him,that’s perfume I smell..lol..they like, I’m sure it’s him. Lol..dude caught feelings and left the store in a huff. I bet not see him on the road, he gone have a vendetta
FDd8iWnXEAMd5Gw.jpeg

I thought it was funny cause I’m usually not a sweet kind hearted person. I’ve elevated to feeling like a much better person. Usually I’d smell that scent and unless I was horny and want to fuck, I wouldn’t say shit. But I wanted to brighten their day. So I found it funny that I unintentionally assisted in hurting dudes feelings. I hope she was joking and it wasn’t him, cause that shit was definitely perfume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back