Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dumbass paid for these.View attachment 718496
Those were $60, smh. Im pissed because I thought they were gonna be small individual pieces. Now I got to play the guessing game until I get a good buzz. To top it off, I second guessed myself about bringing cash. Had to use their atm twice and each time, service charge was $4.50. Damn near spent $70 on a pack of candy, smh. Took L's all last night. My first time buying from a store. I usually just got them from friends.
Damn....yeah they tripping. My weed heart goes out to you 💔. You would have been better off just getting some bud. Some gummies don't be doing shit. Feel like they regular candy from the grocery store. 😕

Try Cannasaver site next time

Last edited:
This is the 3rd time I started writing a long ass post explaining why prices for any weed related products will always be cheaper in here in California than anywhere else. But then I lose interest. So I'll just say...tough luck, nigga.

Naw I got some good prizes in Denver. Man they have penny deals on ounces when they switch them strains up!
They had weed discount booklets at the Asian markets. Vegas has great prices too

wOoDJs.gif

Jay-Z yikes clip.gif

I hate the south, thinking is so slow and backwards. Dudes be hitting on me cause I wear two earrings. Only in the south is wearin two earrings considered a signal that you gay. On the plus side, I look so good I be pulling niggaz.

:hahaha:
That’s a joke for all you homophobes

Ok, I'll play along.

nh

What kind of gays do you usually attract?

The over-the-top flamboyant types like Billy Porter?

Or the warrior type booty goons like Fleece Johnson and Big Buster from Harlem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back