Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That joke was in bad taste. Obviously I know that a lot of those buildings were built before central air and in some of them it would be a lot more costly for it to exist. I don’t know why, but after I posted it, I felt bad about posting it. Yam’sayin..you posted an accomplishment, which..congrats, and I shitted on it, even if a joke, was in bad taste. I apologize
You should nt brag...that’s unbecoming

You gonna have to pod about hating
I dont know how to approach that topic. I try my best not to be jealous of anyone, and even if I am. I’m more envious in a way of looking up to them, rather than having hatred in my heart. Cause I don’t really experience it from a personal standpoint, it would be hard for me to speak on it. Cause it would be more focused on the jealousy others feel. And there’s no way to talk about that without breeding contempt.

I’m happy to know that you didn’t take it personal. It really would have made me sad had I hurt your feelings unintentionally. I really mean that too.
I changed the post.... one should never brag about possessions

but to answer your question , this building was built in 1926.... it’s one of those designated historic buildings by the city so you cannot make too many updates to the building in order to keep the historical integrity of the building

but there is central air in addition to the window vents

but to answer your question , this building was built in 1926.... it’s one of those designated historic buildings by the city so you cannot make too many updates to the building in order to keep the historical integrity of the building

I understood that when I made the joke, I’ve been in hotels wit the same set up in Jersey and Baltimore. I just always found it funny that it’s always there like it’s needed. The high end joints down here don’t have em. But that may be because most of the high end joints were built in the last 20 years.

I dont know how to approach that topic. I try my best not to be jealous of anyone, and even if I am. I’m more envious in a way of looking up to them, rather than having hatred in my heart. Cause I don’t really experience it from a personal standpoint, it would be hard for me to speak on it. Cause it would be more focused on the jealousy others feel. And there’s no way to talk about that without breeding contempt.
We caps so I totally understand…..I jokingly hate on shit I respect. The process, the decisions…whatever. If it’s done in a way the maximizes the end result without much effort….to me it should always be respected.

What is bragging really?

We caps so I totally understand…..I jokingly hate on shit I respect. The process, the decisions…whatever. If it’s done in a way the maximizes the end result without much effort….to me it should always be respected.
1639520518489.gif
Niggaz don’t get how much we respect the grind and da hustle. I hate being round niggaz that always talking bout what they think someone did or doing for their success. Either way, a certain level of success can only come from hard work. Even kissing ass is hard work, when don’t right.

I understood that when I made the joke, I’ve been in hotels wit the same set up in Jersey and Baltimore. I just always found it funny that it’s always there like it’s needed. The high end joints down here don’t have em. But that may be because most of the high end joints were built in the last 20 years.
LOL they still operational....comes in handy for sure keeps the room at the right temp

Yo..I like this success talk and shit. Was talking to an associate today and he’s telling me about when he got a car when he was younger. He wanted a 5.0 but it was used and his father told him that he wanted him to get a used car. So he’s like, my father took me to the dealership and bought da new one. And I’m like..hold up, your father bought you a car? I thought you grew up in the projects.

he like, yea but my father was a shore man and my moms was a nurse. Then he looks at me weird and goes, you acting like that’s some weird shit. I’m like nigga…I bought my first car on my own, got my first crib on my own. He like..oh nah, my pops flipped for my first spot.

Then some other niggaz came over and start talking bout what they mama and daddy did for them and their hook ups from their uncles and cousins, and shit.

In the past I woulda felt a way, but it made me feel good cause it’s like..oh shit..I really did do all this shit on my own. I am da fucking shit b,..I’m built different outchea. my father a bum ass nigga and my mother would kill me for insurance money if she could.

Ima different kinda nigga that I’m da little successful that I am

Capricorn Shit..we’ll be there in a few days

Yo..I like this success talk and shit. Was talking to an associate today and he’s telling me about when he got a car when he was younger. He wanted a 5.0 but it was used and his father told him that he wanted him to get a used car. So he’s like, my father took me to the dealership and bought da new one. And I’m like..hold up, your father bought you a car? I thought you grew up in the projects.

he like, yea but my father was a shore man and my moms was a nurse. Then he looks at me weird and goes, you acting like that’s some weird shit. I’m like nigga…I bought my first car on my own, got my first crib on my own. He like..oh nah, my pops flipped for my first spot.

Then some other niggaz came over and start talking bout what they mama and daddy did for them and their hook ups from their uncles and cousins, and shit.

In the past I woulda felt a way, but it made me feel good cause it’s like..oh shit..I really did do all this shit on my own. I am da fucking shit b,..I’m built different outchea. my father a bum ass nigga and my mother would kill me for insurance money if she could.

Ima different kinda nigga that I’m da little successful that I am
Way I see it their parents did it the right way

I know ppl who only work cuz they feel like it, that shit is hard to wrap ur mind around

that’s why when I see my trust fund friends and family that stay in some bs .... I be so disappointed

Way I see it their parents did it the right way

I know ppl who only work cuz they feel like it, that shit is hard to wrap ur mind around

that’s why when I see my trust fund friends and family that stay in some bs .... I be so disappointed
I ain’t mad at that..cause even though you got money that don’t mean it stops any of the other problems that ain’t financial. I was downtown today and there’s this dude that got all kinds of Harley’s and old cars and a fucking BUS!! kitted out to look like an apartment. Has money to burn..but has a job as a mechanic. Shit like that puts money in perspective..or it should, most people get jealous cause they think just cause money would solve their current problems, that money solves all problems. If money cant remove needing a purpose in life, money don’t remove anything on the inside of you, it just changes things around you.

but I’m telling you..you already know

I ain’t mad at that..cause even though you got money that don’t mean it stops any of the other problems that ain’t financial. I was downtown today and there’s this dude that got all kinds of Harley’s and old cars and a fucking BUS!! kitted out to look like an apartment. Has money to burn..but has a job as a mechanic. Shit like that puts money in perspective..or it should, most people get jealous cause they think just cause money would solve their current problems, that money solves all problems. If money cant remove needing a purpose in life, money don’t remove anything on the inside of you, it just changes things around you.

but I’m telling you..you already know
I meant ppl doing stupid shit

for example one of my trust fund homies decided they wanted to sell cocaine on some Power shit

got caught w mad weight in the trunk and didn’t have to serve more than a night in the clink cuz the family is that influential

I’m talking to this idiot like the fuck u selling drugs for? U don’t need the bread nor the headache

I meant ppl doing stupid shit

for example one of my trust fund homies decided they wanted to sell cocaine on some Power shit

got caught w mad weight in the trunk and didn’t have to serve more than a night in the clink cuz the family is that influential

I’m talking to this idiot like the fuck u selling drugs for? U don’t need the bread nor the headache
Not no trust fund baby but I know someone that came into money and did the same thing. But I mean, if you haven’t had to face any real consequences in life. Why would you fear consequences? It’s almost like they don’t really exist. But that goes to the saying that tough times breed tough men that create easy times, that breed soft men. Not saying yo homey soft, but..you get what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back