Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL make it happen .... I m a try to find the time to learn how to use this machine .... dudes who dropped it off explained all the features and etc.... but I for sure wasn’t paying attention
same here.........when he was done i was like " say what now?"

im still figuring it out myself. i like the auto resistance feature for going up hills and the scenic routes that move as fast or as slow as your going.

For me, stationary exercise equipment is boooorrrring. Equipment that has you walking, running, or pedaling in place. I prefer to exercise outside. I need to feel like im moving. Makes the time go faster when im outside.
Lol I'll be on my phone with the bike and time goes by quickly for me. I like being able to get my cardio in and watch a movie, listen to music, or browse the web

Lol I'll be on my phone with the bike and time goes by quickly for me. I like being able to get my cardio in and watch a movie, listen to music, or browse the web
For me, I do my best thinking when im outside and moving. I will listen to music as well. But when im inside, the clock stays on my mind.

I don’t even know
That joke was in bad taste. Obviously I know that a lot of those buildings were built before central air and in some of them it would be a lot more costly for it to exist. I don’t know why, but after I posted it, I felt bad about posting it. Yam’sayin..you posted an accomplishment, which..congrats, and I shitted on it, even if a joke, was in bad taste. I apologize

That joke was in bad taste. Obviously I know that a lot of those buildings were built before central air and in some of them it would be a lot more costly for it to exist. I don’t know why, but after I posted it, I felt bad about posting it. Yam’sayin..you posted an accomplishment, which..congrats, and I shitted on it, even if a joke, was in bad taste. I apologize
You gonna have to pod about hating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back