Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, never knew that. But something I found out a few months ago is the dryer filter in the front that you clean out before use, doesnt catch everything. At least like once a year, you or a professional, have to take off the back of your dryer and clean out all the lint that collects back there. Apparently not a lot of people dont know that, and it causes a ton of house fires, because it collect on all the electrical stuff and eventually sparks, then bursts into flames.

yep clean that shit out before u use it every time

I'll find out later today. I feel like my resume has me in the mix by default but I stumbled on a question towards the end. I usually kill interviews but it's been years since I've actually had to do one I was rusty and nervous so I can't call it.

If everything else was on point, most managers/HR reps will usually excuse one lil stumble.

You good.

This video popped up for me on Youtube.

I didn't get the joke so I searched for the song on Youtube and realized that people disliked Drake's verse so much they made versions of the song cutting him out of it. It's his song. Hilarious

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
I was saying to myself an opportunity was coming salute he could have done a better job of controlling him afterwards..

Actually those other mofos could have stepped up

Those 2 some bitch ass niggas. How you standing there with big ass knives while he trying to shoot that nigga and the gun ain't going off. Stab something.

It seems dude figured out the gun wasn't loaded and that's why he started beating him with it at the end.

One of the other 2 should have stabbed him lol. It did seem like he wasn't alone tho and they were kinda holding off other dude/s off camera who also didn't do shit once the jig was up.

Those 2 some bitch ass niggas. How you standing there with big ass knives while he trying to shoot that nigga and the gun ain't going off. Stab something.
Shit was funny dude wanted to shoot him so bad for putting him through that trauma.. but for the other dudes they should have put hands and feet on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back