Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh. Race is race.

But I dont condone sending unsolicited dick pics on here.

tbh I really didn't know we had those kinda dudes on here.

I mean. I joke, talk shit, been banned b4 ( I'm actually banned from the train/rape thread rn) but I'd never send a dick pic. smh

How u get banned 🤔 ?

How does the chappelle thread get to the point that race posts a dick? lol

that’s how you know that nigga didn’t need to talk about trans ppl again in that special
it's his fault... Race was doing her thang..getting under Disanthrope and Konceptjones keyboards. And then Konceptjones went off with the disrespect to level 1000.... Race came back with a little lite weight insult. Konceptjones came back again and really took it away from the thread topic and made it personal. Shit sis had ammo ready !!!
Respect her !

lol Not really why you'd expect anyone to go to bad for Race. Outside of the female posters and maybe like two or three dudes on here, her interaction with most posters on here is slightly hostile at best.
I get it, she real spicy and type things that get people riled up. But I thought it was like the lil sister you love to hate vibe. Well not the men sending dick pictures. But we all go in and move on i thought...no real hate or dislike

I get it, she real spicy and type things that get people riled up. But I thought it was like the lil sister you love to hate vibe. Well not the men sending dick pictures. But we all go in and move on i thought...no real hate or dislike

Nah. I grew up snapping and roasting, so I'm used debates with friends involving a lot of shit talk so I'm fine with that. That's not really what Race does. She's just disrespectful.

I ain't saying she should have been banned, just pointing out that a lot of people have no real reason to go to bat for her even those of us that don't hold any ill will towards her.

it's his fault... Race was doing her thang..getting under Disanthrope and Konceptjones keyboards. And then Konceptjones went off with the disrespect to level 1000.... Race came back with a little lite weight insult. Konceptjones came back again and really took it away from the thread topic and made it personal. Shit sis had ammo ready !!!
Respect her !

That’s not what happened but go head.

Hopefully she comes back though.

we all gotta take a ban sooner or later for our actions on here.

So what happened?

“it's his fault... Race was doing her thang..getting under Disanthrope and Konceptjones keyboards. And then Konceptjones went off with the disrespect to level 100”

she made it sound like one person was disrespectful. They both was at the same time like they always do.

But go head and take sides.

The mods done shut 😒 the thread down and deleted the picture damn. I wanna see 👀. shit pm's ain't private! Rule of thumb. Try to have enough game to get a phone number before sending dick pics guys...like the fuk? Not a ABW pm...no don't do it, reconsider. Even if its a healthy dick, what a female gonna do with your penis picture. A penis picture is like a roach. Regardless of the size it's usually unwanted and promotes a feeling of oh shit wtf...get out of here. A big dick of a Internet person we dont really know?? The picture aint proving a point or making a coochi wet. And for damn sure don't send no malnutrition dick picture We don't even know if it's your dick or naw. But Race should not be banned! And you tried Race with a dick picture cus she said prove it lol...come on @konceptjones I actually thought you was cool...totally not cool man. Weak moment!

Yall men running off women wit yo nasty self. #freeRace
View attachment 675051

This is the last time I say this:

It was sent while my wife and I were separated, almost a full year before my wife got sick. 5 months after the pic was sent, my wife and I were on better terms and were working on our relationship.
It was nothing more than a joke. I posted the thread where she openly asked for proof, and also posted a screenshot from our PM's.
I took it no further than that.
Race took it no further than that.
It was a one-off silly moment, nothing more than that.

Nobody was "tried", @royalascension it was a silly, stupid "adult" joke. Nothing more, nothing less.

“it's his fault... Race was doing her thang..getting under Disanthrope and Konceptjones keyboards. And then Konceptjones went off with the disrespect to level 100”

she made it sound like one person was disrespectful. They both was at the same time like they always do.

Bruh. wtf.

Take sides? wtf is you talking bout

Actually I kept it civil until, as usual, she came with the personal insults; that's when I let loose. The thread is still there, you can easily verify it.

This is the last time I say this:

It was sent while my wife and I were separated, almost a full year before my wife got sick. 5 months after the pic was sent, my wife and I were on better terms and were working on our relationship.
It was nothing more than a joke. I posted the thread where she openly asked for proof, and also posted a screenshot from our PM's.
I took it no further than that.
Race took it no further than that.
It was a one-off silly moment, nothing more than that.

Nobody was "tried", @royalascension it was a silly, stupid "adult" joke. Nothing more, nothing less.

Huh?

So you saying race asked for a dick pic?

Huh?

So you saying race asked for a dick pic?

The thread was about a dating site for lil dick dudes. I posted saying I can't relate and threw in a lil meme with it. Race quoted me with a single word: "Proof?", to which I said I'd think about it. I thought about it, and sent a pic.

There are no salacious pm's. I wasn't trying to "get at her" at all.

This is the thread in question:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back