Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mods done shut 😒 the thread down and deleted the picture damn. I wanna see 👀. shit pm's ain't private! Rule of thumb. Try to have enough game to get a phone number before sending dick pics guys...like the fuk? Not a ABW pm...no don't do it, reconsider. Even if its a healthy dick, what a female gonna do with your penis picture. A penis picture is like a roach. Regardless of the size it's usually unwanted and promotes a feeling of oh shit wtf...get out of here. A big dick of a Internet person we dont really know?? The picture aint proving a point or making a coochi wet. And for damn sure don't send no malnutrition dick picture We don't even know if it's your dick or naw. But Race should not be banned! And you tried Race with a dick picture cus she said prove it lol...come on @konceptjones I actually thought you was cool...totally not cool man. Weak moment!

Yall men running off women wit yo nasty self. #freeRace
HeavyBlueDairycow-size_restricted.gif

The mods done shut 😒 the thread down and deleted the picture damn. I wanna see 👀. shit pm's ain't private! Rule of thumb. Try to have enough game to get a phone number before sending dick pics guys...like the fuk? Not a ABW pm...no don't do it, reconsider. Even if its a healthy dick, what a female gonna do with your penis picture. A penis picture is like a roach. Regardless of the size it's usually unwanted and promotes a feeling of oh shit wtf...get out of here. A big dick of a Internet person we dont really know?? The picture aint proving a point or making a coochi wet. And for damn sure don't send no malnutrition dick picture We don't even know if it's your dick or naw. But Race should not be banned! And you tried Race with a dick picture cus she said prove it lol...come on @konceptjones I actually thought you was cool...totally not cool man. Weak moment!

View attachment 675051
She brought up that man's deceased wife, yea she should be banned

View attachment 675051
DE121FD3-C8F6-4712-85A2-536070BBA5C6.gif

She brought up that man's deceased wife, yea she should be banned
She didn't dog his wife out...she was pointing out how the timing of him sending her his man man seemed to coincide with his wife's transitioning. Pain and dealing with loss yes...let's respect that. But she stated her perspective on the events nothing more or less. Unless I am missing where she talk about his wife in a derogatory way. She didn't do anything wrong.

big dicks don't mean shit....get over yallselfs. Thats the only reason yall send that shit. It's gag worthy! In yall minds it's like oh let me show her...naw shawty! If and when your penis size becomes of importance...the female will let you know!! She will say let me see! Yall don't even have to randomly do the shit.
Plenty of little dick men living prosperous lives with beautiful women. Flaunting that shit in dick picture is a NO....if you have sons...tell them not to do this. All yall who think she should be banned are wack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back