Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Washing machines have a filter you have to change…blew my mind too, gotta take off the back to get to it
Wow, never knew that. But something I found out a few months ago is the dryer filter in the front that you clean out before use, doesnt catch everything. At least like once a year, you or a professional, have to take off the back of your dryer and clean out all the lint that collects back there. Apparently not a lot of people dont know that, and it causes a ton of house fires, because it collect on all the electrical stuff and eventually sparks, then bursts into flames.

She kinda left the door open for one

if race asked me for proof of my dick, best believe I’m providing it

"Proof" of my dick?! Why? To let her know you dont have a vagina?

Yall niggas wierd man.

So, race out here asking for dick pics on the low, them outting niggas when they send em

The thread was about a dating site for lil dick dudes. I posted saying I can't relate and threw in a lil meme with it. Race quoted me with a single word: "Proof?", to which I said I'd think about it. I thought about it, and sent a pic.

There are no salacious pm's. I wasn't trying to "get at her" at all.

This is the thread in question:

Oh, ok. I get it now. That actually makes sense. Stupid af, but makes sense.

You should have known race was setting you up.

So race twisted the truth like a motherfucker in the other thread, trying to make you look like a wierdo.....classic race.

Sending nudes unsolicited does the same thing. That whole situation should've never happened

I'll agree with the second part, It shouldn't have happened; I'm smarter than that. Truthfully I forgot about the whole thing until she brought it up last night.

Oh, ok. I get it now. That actually makes sense. Stupid af, but makes sense.

You should have known race was setting you up.

So race twisted the truth like a motherfucker in the other thread, trying to make you look like a wierdo.....classic race.

Bruh, that shit happened over a year and a half ago. I forgot about it even happening until she brought it up.

it's his fault... Race was doing her thang..getting under Disanthrope and Konceptjones keyboards. And then Konceptjones went off with the disrespect to level 1000.... Race came back with a little lite weight insult. Konceptjones came back again and really took it away from the thread topic and made it personal. Shit sis had ammo ready !!!
Respect her !

81A0A059-2EC0-4C61-AB0C-07743A117BDD.png
definitely unsolicited

Saying proof is asking

but hopefully she comes back. She adds to the site.

FWIW, I openly asked that she not be banned for that shit last night. I also stated that with one of the mods and admitted that whole back and forth shouldn't have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back