Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to write and present a 5 min speech 'all about me'. Fml.
Do you know what always helps me when I have to write a paper or something like that and I’m in a crunch for ideas or enthusiasm about the subject?

Me..I absolutely love children, I love explaining things to children. So when I have to write something of the nature I explained. I just imagine I’m writing it for children and the inspiration and enthusiasm comes out on the page.

So just think of the thing that’s the cutest most exciting thing to you in life and write to it, about you!!!

• Goat
Reactions: B_A
I admire his confidence..not saying my shit small or nothing. But my dick ain’t all that special to just be slapping it in a inbox like a trump card..by the time she see my dick..we be too deep into it for her to be back out from disappointment. First chick I ever sleep wit..months later I asked her what she thought when we was about to have sex..she said she thought..”this better not be a waste of my time”

:js4:
To late to back out

This is the last time I say this:

It was sent while my wife and I were separated, almost a full year before my wife got sick. 5 months after the pic was sent, my wife and I were on better terms and were working on our relationship.
It was nothing more than a joke. I posted the thread where she openly asked for proof, and also posted a screenshot from our PM's.
I took it no further than that.
Race took it no further than that.
It was a one-off silly moment, nothing more than that.

Nobody was "tried", @royalascension it was a silly, stupid "adult" joke. Nothing more, nothing less.
Did you want your dick out on the main threads. Why prove to a chick you don't know or will ever see that your dick not little
:niggawhat:

it's his fault... Race was doing her thang..getting under Disanthrope keyboard. And then Konceptjones went off with the disrespect to level 1000.... Race came back with a little lite weight insult. Konceptjones came back again and really took it away from the thread topic and made it personal. Shit sis had ammo ready !!!
Respect her !
Lmao

lebron-chalmers.gif

Be clear, i bodied that debate. Doctors still pulling pieces of my boot outta @Race Jones buttocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back