Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, never knew that. But something I found out a few months ago is the dryer filter in the front that you clean out before use, doesnt catch everything. At least like once a year, you or a professional, have to take off the back of your dryer and clean out all the lint that collects back there. Apparently not a lot of people dont know that, and it causes a ton of house fires, because it collect on all the electrical stuff and eventually sparks, then bursts into flames.
Yea i had to replace my rollers cuz one went bad and i was suprised at the amount of lint inside.

Um Yes it is what happened

Konceptjones going off.
View attachment 675111
Race Responding

View attachment 675115

Race sends a warning shot

View attachment 675113

HE KEEPS GOING...knowing damn well what he sent!

View attachment 675114View attachment 675112

Then she ended it by being a woman of her word!

You intentionally didn't post what set it off in the first place:

Race came at me with the insults first, as always, and I responded in kind.

Naw, she took it to that place, not me and it's there in the thread for everyone to see.

lol Not really why you'd expect anyone to go to bad for Race. Outside of the female posters and maybe like two or three dudes on here, her interaction with most posters on here is slightly hostile at best.
dwayne-wade-i-love-it.gif

You intentionally didn't post what set it off in the first place:

Race came at me with the insults first, as always, and I responded in kind.

Naw, she took it to that place, not me and it's there in the thread for everyone to see.

She called you names based off your opinions on the Dave topic though. Like we all go back and forth...eventually it teeters off...and one person types "you got it" and it's done. You seemed like that guy...to make your point and keep it moving. You got caught up in her shit..

Be honest you didn't think she was gonna post your DM?
hero-image.fill.size_1200x900.v1611611940.jpg

Take this convo here

She called you names based off your opinions on the Dave topic though. Like we all go back and forth...eventually it teeters off...and one person types "you got it" and it's done. You seemed like that guy...to make your point and keep it moving. You got caught up in her shit..

Be honest you didn't think she was gonna post your DM?
View attachment 675136

I completely forgot all about even pm'ing her to be perfectly honest with you.

Typically I try to keep it civil and keep my posts on topic, but when you resort to calling me a "decrepit moron", then continue with insults, I'll return fire.

And that's what I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back