Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
itxyvfzdjdt71.jpg

Worst feeling I've ever experienced. I was popping Ibuprofen like they were candy

My face swelled up like a blowfish; was like that for a lil over a week. Worst feeling I've ever experienced in my life. Good thing is I lost about 10lbs.

smdh. Yeah im looking at the clock to see when I can take another aleve.

This shit sucks and I really shouldnt have skipped breakfast.. im fuckin starving and seriously reconsidering letting them take the last one on the other side out anytime soon lol

This shit sucks and I really shouldnt have skipped breakfast.. im fuckin starving and seriously reconsidering letting them take the last one on the other side out anytime soon lol

I ate baby food, smoothies, yogurt and apple sauce. I did no chewing at all

They told me not eat or drink after 7pm the night before. I wasn't even thinking about food. Eat you some mashed potatoes tho. You'll be iight lol.

I just bol 😂. What the heck? Even my dentist prescribed me hydrocodone when I complained about a toothache. That's messed up.

lol yeah iono wtf they on. If it gets unbearable ima tell them to write a script tho.. if they woulda gave it to me off the rip im not even sure if Ida took it to be honest. I usually dont even take Tylenol, Advil etc for headaches. We gon see tho.

They put you out right? I did that when I was a teen about to get braces. The drugs they put me on were great lol

Nah I was awake for the whole damn thing. Numb.. but awake

lol yeah iono wtf they on. If it gets unbearable ima tell them to write a script tho.. if they woulda gave it to me off the rip im not even sure if Ida took it to be honest. I usually dont even take Tylenol, Advil etc for headaches. We gon see tho.

That’s insane. I would have gone elsewhere. Too many testimonies from everyone about wisdom teeth. You need to get put under for that kind of operation

Man, you a brave one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back