Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yeah iono wtf they on. If it gets unbearable ima tell them to write a script tho.. if they woulda gave it to me off the rip im not even sure if Ida took it to be honest. I usually dont even take Tylenol, Advil etc for headaches. We gon see tho.

Nah I was awake for the whole damn thing. Numb.. but awake

I was awake when they pulled my left one. Dentist just numbed it. Damn a pain tho...I felt RELIEF!

My shyt was cracked and by far, one of the most painfully feelings I ever felt.

Top and bottom on one side 😬

gotdamn 2.5 weeks!?

First time I got wisdom teeth pulled left me traumatized. Went to the black folks was gonna do 4 in one day to get it over it but only did two. Definitely did not feel like I got enough numbing shit. Nigga literally yanked my tooth out. I think I got tmj from that shit too. They got one and part of one but left a fucking open root that I had for like 3 years. Whole nerve just exposed and couldn’t eat on that side

First time I got wisdom teeth pulled left me traumatized. Went to the black folks was gonna do 4 in one day to get it over it but only did two. Definitely did not feel like I got enough numbing shit. Nigga literally yanked my tooth out. I think I got tmj from that shit too. They got one and part of one but left a fucking open root that I had for like 3 years. Whole nerve just exposed and couldn’t eat on that side

Yeah I cant imagine getting all 4 done in one sitting. No fuckin thank you. And damn you had to go back to get the root fixed?

Did they at least give you a syringe to rinse your gums @Inori

lol nope. Ion even know what that is. They gave me a small pack of gauze thats almost out already. Thankfully I had my own gauze at home.

They said I can do a warm salt water rinse tomorrow but aside from my receipt and that lil ass packet of gauze I aint get anything else. I'm starting to feel like this aint the norm 😆 Ima ask around to some of my peoples out here if they had a different experience and see if I need to cuss some folks out

Yeah I cant imagine getting all 4 done in one sitting. No fuckin thank you. And damn you had to go back to get the root fixed?

lol nope. Ion even know what that is. They gave me a small pack of gauze thats almost out already. Thankfully I had my own gauze at home.

They said I can do a warm salt water rinse tomorrow but aside from my receipt and that lil ass packet of gauze I aint get anything else. I'm starting to feel like this aint the norm 😆 Ima ask around to some of my peoples out here if they had a different experience and see if I need to cuss some folks out

Bruh I didn’t get the other two out till like four years later. My dumbass listening to the first dentist cuz he said it better to get taken out early even before they hurt. I ain’t even know the root was exposed until I went year later and got the other ones taken.

No painkillers tho?

BluecrossBlueshield would never. Mane what kind of dental insurance you got 🤣?

Nope. Thankfully the pain isnt too bad right now tho

If you think of something else I prolly shoulda got from these muhfuckas... just keep it at this point cuz everytime I see something else I get more irritated 😭 🤣
If you told them you don't even take other pain meds they prolly thought you could handle the pain and if it got to bad you'd take a motrin or something and be fine. People who rarely take pain meds usually have higher pain thresholds, either by way of genes or just making your body produce its own pain killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back