Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you told them you don't even take other pain meds they prolly thought you could handle the pain and if it got to bad you'd take a motrin or something and be fine. People who rarely take pain meds usually have higher pain thresholds, either by way of genes or just making your body produce its own pain killer.

I didnt tell them any of that

@Inori went to an online dentist that made him do everything himself…

:hahaha:

A damn Facebook ad lol

laughPunch.gif

bastards... lmao

Mans ain't get no anesthesia, no on or offbrand acetaminophen, no care supplies.
They🔧snatched yo teefs and said take whatever meds you got in the house. Get well soon nigga👨🏿‍⚕️👋🏾. Lmao 🤣

this is why people dont share wit yall niggas man 😆

I didnt tell them any of that

View attachment 674005

bastards... lmao

this is why people dont share wit yall niggas man 😆
Oh shit.

You'll be fine. Pain starts to grow a bit in intensity until day 3 then it should start the decline in pain. Highly recommend taking a pain reliever before you go to bed at least cuz waking up in pain is terrible and it works best if taken before the pain is at that point or before it's there.

If pain continues to increase in intensity after day 4/5 and cold water feels best when swishing it may be a sign of infection. Very good advice to swish with salted luke warm water. To this day salt works best to draw out infection or keep it away. Go ask a pharmacy for a syringe to flush out the sockets.

The sockets in my youngest mouth took a month and a bit to fully fill in and seal over. Her one wisdom was side ways and shit and they had to dig it out. So don't be alarmed if you can still see a hole for a bit.

Jokes aside I appreciate the stories and the info yall lol.

If/When I decide to get this final one out.. im askin for all the stuff yall mentioned up front damnit

Oh shit.

You'll be fine. Pain starts to grow a bit in intensity until day 3 then it should start the decline in pain. Highly recommend taking a pain reliever before you go to bed at least cuz waking up in pain is terrible and it works best if taken before the pain is at that point or before it's there.

If pain continues to increase in intensity after day 4/5 and cold water feels best when swishing it may be a sign of infection. Very good advice to swish with salted luke warm water. To this day salt works best to draw out infection or keep it away. Go ask a pharmacy for a syringe to flush out the sockets.

Preciate ya! Yah i'm definitely going to take another before I go to bed

If/When I decide to get this final one out.. im askin for all the stuff yall mentioned up front damnit
Some places will do it here like they did yours cuz some people thats all they require. Not everyone needs full sedation. Wisdoms are farther back and ya gotta yank them mfs out they don't come easy and that's what fucks most people up about being awake through the process. But if that doesn't bother you then fuck it, in/out, bye! Especially if the tooth was straight and 'easy' to get out.

Preciate ya! Yah i'm definitely going to take another before I go to bed
Np. And I say don't swish like mouthwash. My oral surgeon nurse informed me, with and without the the syringe, to just let the saltwater fall or drip out of your mouth. It's easier to rinse with a syringe. I'm sorry they didn't provide you with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back