Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I ate edibles it was home made cookies. We were told prolly only need to eat one cookie to feel it. Hour later and we didn't feel shit so we ate another cookie. Hour later first cookie kicks in. Hour later I leave work and was wrecked! Thought I was gonna die. I was texting my friend, who ate the same amount as me, that I think I for real need to go to the hospital cuz my heart was pounding out of my chest and I'm about to die. She calls me a dumb ass and says I'm half the size of you and I'm fine!(or something like that). So I calmed myself down cuz she made sense and now I can eat as much edibles as I want cuz they don't do shit! Idk if my body is like nope, not doing this again and just doesn't react anymore idk it's weird.

Case in point, I was going through some really tough and deep emotional shit during a time when I tested not being on my meds. Suicide ideation became so strong that I almost commit that, but my son kinda saved my life. Anyway, ..my moms was reaching out to me but she’s emotionally unavailable and shit, really self absorbed and shit. So I was avoiding her calls and texts cause I was not in the mood for being reminded how shitty of a mother I have.

So she was persistent and I said let me try to see if she can actually be a mother. Told her about my bout with suicide. She started talking about herself, said someshit that reminded me of a trauma I endured from her in the past and then said….
View attachment 673124
mind you..I just told this woman I almost killed myself and she’s asking about my daughters birthday so she can get her a gift and seem like a “grandmother”

I told her basically..lose my number, we don’t never need to talk ever again. Don’t worry bout my kids cause they won’t miss you, and told her good luck in her life.

bring-it-in-hug-it-out.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back