Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pizza is the food equivalent of dances that get run into the ground when white people discover them. I see why them Italians start crying about their Nona's sauce whenever lil Caesar comes out with something crazy.

That won’t no damn weed bruh. Never saw no damn portals

Too much THC in your system does some wild shit

When I was a new smoker I had walked over to the apt complex across the street to smoke w the homie.

Smoked a couple blunts and everything seemed cool. Felt sleepy so told myself it was time to head back home. Got up and closed the door behind me (didn’t say a word to the homie just left, I don’t even recall seeing him at that moment). Walked down the stairs, crossed the street, went upstairs walked into my apartment. I vividly remember unlocking the door and walking in.

Then I woke up and was still sitting on the couch at my homie’s apt, in real life I had never moved an inch.

When I was a new smoker I had walked over to the apt complex across the street to smoke w the homie.

Smoked a couple blunts and everything seemed cool. Felt sleepy so told myself it was time to head back home. Got up and closed the door behind me (didn’t say a word to the homie just left, I don’t even recall seeing him at that moment). Walked down the stairs, crossed the street, went upstairs walked into my apartment.

Then I woke up and was still sitting on the couch at my homie’s apt, in real life I had never moved an inch.

Damn the most I’ve got when I first started was super paranoid smoking some shit called white widow I thought it had coke in it and threw the whole 8th cuz my heart was beating too fast

Last edited:

Smoked a couple blunts and everything seemed cool. Felt sleepy so told myself it was time to head back home. Got up and closed the door behind me (didn’t say a word to the homie just left, I don’t even recall seeing him at that moment). Walked down the stairs, crossed the street, went upstairs walked into my apartment. I vividly remember unlocking the door and walking in.

I got high at my friends house and I was pissed because i did not wanna spend a night and wake up like at 7 am to go home

I left that bitch at midnight and drove home on the most autopilot driving I ever did. Shit was trippy

then when I got home I got in the bed and I kept asking my wife if I’m really home because if I wake up tomorrow and I’m on that nigga couch ima be pissed. I asked her like 3x…”am I really here?”

I got high at my friends house and I was pissed because i did not wanna spend a night and wake up like at 7 am to go home

I left that bitch at midnight and drove home on the most autopilot driving I ever did. Shit was trippy

then when I got home I got in the bed and I kept asking my wife if I’m really home because if I wake up tomorrow and I’m on that nigga couch ima be pissed. I asked her like 3x…”am I really here?”

THAT’S a weed story…

Idk what tha fuck all that other shit y’all was on here talkin’ earlier lol…throwing up and portals and hallucinations and all that other shit lol

Looks like I did it, again. Got too comfortable on here.

thinking-gif-2018-22.gif

@Alle'Oop I don't know how you do it, man.

Be open and unfiltered.
I look at it like, no matter what I put in a post online, offline I have to live with the reality of what actually is. So I’m not gone be cool online and be going through shit offline. Cause when U get offline that reality smacks you in the face and you start using online to escape your problems rather than face them. I hold myself accountable by being open. It’s beneficial and helps me grow. Rather than sit in my insecurity, I use my vulnerability for positive.

Took my little one to the pediatrician today, had to get a few shots. That 2nd verse on that Nas record Everything is the truth.

Kid be looking at you mad, like why you let them inject me...

Case in point, I was going through some really tough and deep emotional shit during a time when I tested not being on my meds. Suicide ideation became so strong that I almost commit that, but my son kinda saved my life. Anyway, ..my moms was reaching out to me but she’s emotionally unavailable and shit, really self absorbed and shit. So I was avoiding her calls and texts cause I was not in the mood for being reminded how shitty of a mother I have.

So she was persistent and I said let me try to see if she can actually be a mother. Told her about my bout with suicide. She started talking about herself, said someshit that reminded me of a trauma I endured from her in the past and then said….
8A77693E-FF15-4573-B4E3-A531FE6BC593.jpeg
mind you..I just told this woman I almost killed myself and she’s asking about my daughters birthday so she can get her a gift and seem like a “grandmother”

I told her basically..lose my number, we don’t never need to talk ever again. Don’t worry bout my kids cause they won’t miss you, and told her good luck in her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back