Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
November 2nd 1930. The Coronation of Emperior Haile Selassie I and Empress Menen. Teach your children about black kings instead of looking at England for royalty.

Sorry for the unintentional rant but I am seeing to many stories about some princess named Diana that I had to remind myself and since this is random thoughts I posted it.

You're in a new relationship & your bm/ bd needs a place to stay with your child. Can both of them come live with you or jus your child?

You're in a new relationship & your bm/ bd needs a place to stay with your child. Can both of them come live with you or jus your child?
i don't like this one.....

it just doesn't seem realistic that both would be happening at the same time...and if they were...i think it's already clear some bullshit bout to follow

Yes, but she can't be bringing people to the house though. I just can't leave her homeless while me and my kid got enough space.

like how you doing that bad you lost your place, and i'm just hearing about it when you ain't go no where to go?

like what the entire fuck?

like how you doing that bad you lost your place, and i'm just hearing about it when you ain't go no where to go?

like what the entire fuck?
I am being very hyperthetical here but my wife doesn't have any other family that she could stay with here so let's say we weren't together and there was a fire in her place and she needed a place to stay. How could I turn her away? First my son would want to be around her for comfort after losing the place where he spends half his time and the best place for him to be is at the other place where he spends half his time. I am not saying I would be there every night but I couldn't turn her away.

I'll give her money for a hotel

haha IF that! lol

This situation is predicated on the relationship between the parents.

Example: my ex husband has stayed in our guest bedroom numerous times when traveling here to spend time with the children. We'd much rather him spend his money doing fun things with them than wasted on a room.

However, if it were @DS_ 's ex. that Hoe-bag and take a long walk off of a short peer.
But the kiddos are "always" welcome of course.

I am being very hyperthetical here but my wife doesn't have any other family that she could stay with here so let's say we weren't together and there was a fire in her place and she needed a place to stay. How could I turn her away? First my son would want to be around her for comfort after losing the place where he spends half his time and the best place for him to be is at the other place where he spends half his time. I am not saying I would be there every night but I couldn't turn her away.
again...

how did it get this bad, and you're just finding out?

unless it's a natural disaster......you don't just lose your home in 1 day bruh.....

if my wife as my child and we're not together....i'd be extremely pissed if she just shows up on my doorstep, and not consulted me in any of the events leading up to this result.....

the whole reason i don't really like this hypothetical, cuz i'm always looking at the details...

why are you in this situation?how did you get here? how long was this going on? what measures did you take to avoid it?

why did you wait until this moment to bring me into it?

like those types of questions would have to be immediately answered before we agreed to anything....

again...

how did it get this bad, and you're just finding out?

unless it's a natural disaster......you don't just lose your home in 1 day bruh.....

if my wife as my child and we're not together....i'd be extremely pissed if she just shows up on my doorstep, and not consulted me in any of the events leading up to this result.....

the whole reason i don't really like this hypothetical, cuz i'm always looking at the details...

why are you in this situation?how did you get here? how long was this going on? what measures did you take to avoid it?

why did you wait until this moment to bring me into it?

like those types of questions would have to be immediately answered before we agreed to anything....
But a fire is a natural disaster and I would hope that the first person she called or came to was me.

haha IF that! lol

This situation is predicated on the relationship between the parents.

Example: my ex husband has stayed in our guest bedroom numerous times when traveling here to spend time with the children. We'd much rather him spend his money doing fun things with them than wasted on a room.

However, if it were @DS_ 's ex. that Hoe-bag and take a long walk off of a short peer.
But the kiddos are "always" welcome of course.
Ok. This is Day 2 of this. Is she really that bad? Shouldn't the rules be the same for both exes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back