Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
U ain't smashed yet.

This not bout me babygirl, cut it out
2uzp8hv.jpg

I ain't leaving the country unless I have a guaranteed way back in. Period. I don't care what the plug kicking

Shit ain't like being stuck in Indiana and you can just hope a greyhound back.

I ain't leaving the country unless I have a guaranteed way back in. Period. I don't care what the plug kicking

Shit ain't like being stuck in Indiana and you can just hope a greyhound back.

Man look, I aint leaving my house to go up the street unless I have a way back (if I'm not driving myself)

Who said anything about kicking someone off for a buddy pass
2uzp8hv.jpg

Remember Yo homegirl/boy works for the airline, she/he has the opportunity to boot someone off and get on that flight that's heading back to the states

if that person being kicked off in favor of you, then you have just kicked someone off a flight for someone with a buddy pass. Is that not whats going on here?

Remember Yo homegirl/boy works for the airline, she/he has the opportunity to boot someone off and get on that flight that's heading back to the states

if that person being kicked off in favor of you, then you have just kicked someone off a flight for someone with a buddy pass. Is that not whats going on here?

My bad, I can see the mis-hap

The plug that works for the airline normally gets on the plane 97%- 100% guaranteed they good. (that's what she told me when I asked the same thing you asked) The person that's flying buddy pass, can't kick anyone off the plane.

ya'll know how i get down

just press play..its 4 min, but it starts at the good part

i lol'd

How do you get mad at someone who has already hooked you up? You got there for free. Count your blessings and make sure you have enough money to get home.

Breh niggas mane.

That's the part I was confused about

She wanted the girl to stay with her (miss that flight) and split the bill with her on the room for the extra night and I"m like "wha bih"?

smh

Where is cartman giving Kyle AIDS?

He literally gave Kyle AIDS, and that's not on here? And he basically raped Butters by putting his penis in Butters' mouth while Butters didn't know?

You forgot the Episode where he tricked Butters into thinking that the world was destroyed and his him in an old refrigerator and bomb shelter, in order to take his place at Casa Bonita for Kyle's birthday party.

surprised you didn't bring up the crack baby basketball

What about when Cartman committed multiple acts of terrorism with Cthulhu?

What about when Cartman literally becomes Hitler?

Where is cartman giving Kyle AIDS?

He literally gave Kyle AIDS, and that's not on here? And he basically raped Butters by putting his penis in Butters' mouth while Butters didn't know?

You forgot the Episode where he tricked Butters into thinking that the world was destroyed and his him in an old refrigerator and bomb shelter, in order to take his place at Casa Bonita for Kyle's birthday party.

surprised you didn't bring up the crack baby basketball

What about when Cartman committed multiple acts of terrorism with Cthulhu?

What about when Cartman literally becomes Hitler?
Thanks for reminding me why I love Cartman. Need a t shirt in his honor.

"cuz blacks belong together"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back