Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like big breast
Allergens doesn't and he can explain in a totally non-gay way too...

Also Cartman is a legit homicidal sociopath....dude gives no fucks whatsoever.....

the rest of them actually fucks with people....

Reactions: GNS
Ladies a question.............. Do any of you in here go the Dominican spots to get your hair done? If so what's so special with them?
Can't speak for now but back in the day that was the only place NYC women would go to get their wash and set. There hair would look straight without the chemical additives. From 116th to 204th street in NY. I know @ChiCity knows about that.

they damn near burnt my momma scalp......i damn near burnt the building down.....

i ain't gonna say fuck dominicans.....

but i will say fuck the ones who almost burnt my momma

Can't speak for now but back in the day that was the only place NYC women would go to get their wash and set. There hair would look straight without the chemical additives. From 116th to 204th street in NY. I know @ChiCity knows about that.
Oh aight.......my niece called me asked me for money for the Dominican spot. I didn't know WTF she was talking about but apparently it's a big deal in the hairdo world lol.

18765753_1525004350843793_7189949552857193815_n.jpg

Yeah, Harlem and the BX I know is famous for Dominican spots with all types of women in there getting the same style done lol

Usually it's right next door to a African Hair braiding spot.

Reactions: GNS
I don't get it
the song had her so in her feelings she was mad along with melanie about some imaginary nigga that didn't come home at 4am....

that's a deep connection to a song that kinda truthful emotional confession makes it funny cuz people who also love the song can relate....

however the fact that she was 10 when she went through this emotional breakthr makes it all the funnier.....cuz she's basically saying the song just doesn't resonate with older women....even as a kid she understood what the story was....

i found this all to be quite amusing and wanted to share with my best friends because sharing experiences enhances their enjoyability....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back