Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've never been in between a woman's thighs like that. If you have, than u know what it look like...u though..u see a man hugging a giant dick...and I ain't mad at that..that's what u see
Unless you fucking with chicks 6'9" and up you never hugged a leg like that either....

Or you could be thinking of repressed memories from your childhood..... I think you shared those before too

If my personality says anything, it's definitely that I could careless what people think. Something's on the Ic I purposely take things to the suspect left cause I love how uncomfortable it makes people. Like reading something suspect makes them gay.

Unless you fucking with chicks 6'9" and up you never hugged a leg like that either....

Or you could be thinking of repressed memories from your childhood..... I think you shared those before too
For someone that reads a lot, u sure lack imagination

I could careless what people think, but I love making them uncomfortable.

:bet:

i'ma just say this and dip

its "i couldnt care less"

if you could care less, you are saying that you in fact care more

18811977_133907190506907_7157434467592699904_n.jpg

RILEY Is a GOD!
Then Stewie - That nigglet be trying to kill folks.
Then Bart - Do the Bartman all day
Then Cartman - He just curse a lot, not really a savage though. - That's just me. lol
You clearly didn't watch enough South Park

Cartman the only one that actually went thru with his threats. He was but that action, the rest just talk about it

Going to get my haircut at 11 today have a lunch date in another city @1 don't think I'm going to make it on time. I'm sure they'll be pissed

You clearly didn't watch enough South Park

Cartman the only one that actually went thru with his threats. He was but that action, the rest just talk about it

I did not.. that's Vanilla comedy. I supported my African brotha.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back