Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga you went on an entire rant once about how breasts aren't attractive

And why don't you share your views about scantily clad women in strip clubs?

Is that what ur talking about?

:gtfoh:

To ur first point, I said I'm not a breast man, big breast, small breast, A cup to D cup. It's no concern to me, though I prefer a woman with small breast. I could careless about the size cause ion see the big deal about breast. I'm a thigh man.

To your second point, I don't like strip clubs because I have sisters. I don't like when the main cause of something is to objectify women, even when they appear to be cool wit it.

:hedidit:Now stop reaching

So I'm sitting here in the Chevy service waiting room watching good morning America

And I was confused as hell watching this performance...

It looked like destiny child singing rihanna's song with Lil Wayne rapping

But I was 0/3 I had to google just to figure out what was going on

To ur first point, I said I'm not a breast man, big breast, small breast, A cup to D cup. It's no concern to me, though I prefer a woman with small breast. I could careless about the size cause ion see the big deal about breast. I'm a thigh man.

To your second point, I don't like strip clubs because I have sisters. I don't like when the main cause of something is to objectify women, even when they appear to be cool wit it.

The bigger the thigh, the better?

I never read more than a paragraph from you...

I just skim through...

And in both those rants it sounded like you were trying to justify why you don't find women attractive.

I don't Care what you say your point was, it was lost in translation.... You sounded confused and frustrated as hell about why dudes like looking at naked women

I never read more than a paragraph from you...

I just skim through...

And in both those rants it sounded like you were trying to justify why you don't find women attractive.

I don't Care what you say your point was, it was lost in translation.... You sounded confused and frustrated as hell about why dudes like looking at naked women
You got a problem admitting when ur wrong
IMG_3102.PNG
I think u low key might be a sociopath

You got a problem admitting when ur wrong
View attachment 8117
I think u low key might be a sociopath
I admit when I'm wrong all the time. I'm just extremely effeicent at calling you out on your shit...

You just be trying to discredit me...

First I'm making stuff up cuz people tend to believe me,, and now I'm a sociopath.....

But yet you knew exactly what conversations I was referring to....
:idkb3:

See, and that's why what u interpret says more about u than it does about what u see
Bruh, it says I know my shapes...

Wtf.... White boy riding a fucking penis.... Shit's obvious as fuck Bruh....

Now what is it about you that chose that pic to illustrate a sexual fetish being satisfied??
:scust:

Yes, once u gave context and not vague descriptions to influence the reader to ur viewpoint. But that's neither here or there Du.

As I stated before, my views on women are unique to me because I like unique women. Not what's considered run of the mill sexy to everyone. Case in point

This woman is soooooo fuckin sexy to me

Bruh, it says I know my shapes...

Wtf.... White boy riding a fucking penis.... Shit's obvious as fuck Bruh....

Now what is it about you that chose that pic to illustrate a sexual fetish being satisfied??
:scust:
You've never been in between a woman's thighs like that. If you have, than u know what it look like...u though..u see a man hugging a giant dick...and I ain't mad at that..that's what u see

Now he goes out of his way to appear normal

" I don't like menz no more!! Give me womenz womenz womenz!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back