Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question:

Yo homegirl/boy has the plug on flights, pretty much they can get you on that bird for free (buddy pass tip) to fly anywhere for free

You and yo homegirl/boy go somewhere outta the country. Yall peeping the status of the flight for the next morning, it's open, so you that's flying buddy pass, is str8, that morning yall arrive to the airport, get to the gate, the shit is filled.

Remember Yo homegirl/boy works for the airline, she/he has the opportunity to boot someone off and get on that flight that's heading back to the states, with the possibility of leaving you behind with that dik look on yo face. They get on the flight, leaving you behind and hit you with the "I'ma check on you when I touch down"

You gotta spend between 400-700 hunnid to pay for the next flight flying out

Is this fair game and is that a true friend of yours?

Question:

Yo homegirl/boy has the plug on flights, pretty much they can get you on that bird for free (buddy pass tip) to fly anywhere for free

You and yo homegirl/boy go somewhere outta the country. Yall peeping the status of the flight for the next morning, it's open, so you that's flying buddy pass, is str8, that morning yall arrive to the airport, get to the gate, the shit is filled.

Remember Yo homegirl/boy works for the airline, she/he has the opportunity to boot someone off and get on that flight that's heading back to the states, with the possibility of leaving you behind with that dik look on yo face. They get on the flight, leaving you behind and hit you with the "I'ma check on you when I touch down"

if it was explained and understood before hand it's fair.....

if it wasn't....foul

but even when done foul, if you left home without the bread to get back you stupid.....

Question:

Why would you have to pay? Because you didn't want to wait?
Was the friend on a time crunch?

Question:

If it's one of my Bretheren than get on the plane and go I wouldn't expect them to miss their flight because I couldn't get on. But it probably also depends on how it was presented to me.

if it was explained and understood before hand it's fair.....

if it wasn't....foul

but even when done foul, if you left home without the bread to get back you stupid.....

It was explained, the friend of the plug, always uses the buddy pass tip when traveling, but this time the flight was full and she had to pay to get her ass back to the states and now is mad at the friend cuz she got her ass on the flight
2yw683k.jpg

So me being the ass-hole that I am at times, thought about it and was like, "shid I may have would have gotten my ass on that plane too" I got work on Monday
2yw683k.jpg

Question:

Complicate this further: what if the new chick you're dating and you r the guy with the airline hookup?

was it explained is the biggest point..

you can't agree to some shit, understand the shit, be told what will happen if the shit go down, then get mad when it comes to fruition,

it don't work like that...

Why would you have to pay? Because you didn't want to wait?
Was the friend on a time crunch?

Nah they both were at the gate, and the flight that they were boarding was heading back, remember they are outta the country and it's like maybe 2 flights a day to the states in most of these countries, well the one they were at supposedly, so she had to pay for a seat on the next flight that was leaving out of that country. She didn't wanna take a chance of seeing if that flight would have seats available, so she just went on ahead and paid

Nah they both were at the gate, and the flight that they were boarding was heading back, remember they are outta the country and it's like maybe 2 flights a day to the states in most of these countries, well the one they were at supposedly, so she had to pay for a seat on the next flight that was leaving out of that country. She didn't wanna take a chance of seeing if that flight would have seats available, so she just went on ahead and paid
she made decisions......

spoilt ass

It was explained, the friend of the plug, always uses the buddy pass tip when traveling, but this time the flight was full and she had to pay to get her ass back to the states and now is mad at the friend cuz she got her ass on the flight
2yw683k.jpg

So me being the ass-hole that I am at times, thought about it and was like, "shid I may have would have gotten my ass on that plane too" I got work on Monday
2yw683k.jpg
If she knew there was the slightest chance she'd have to pay her way back and that her friend could leave whenever she shouldn't have gone if her money wasn't right or she wasn't cool with being in country by herself

Question:

Unfortunately that's how buddy passes work. They get kicked off a flight flirt since no money was paid to get the ticket BUT yeah they would need to make sure I can get home before they hop their ass on the flight. We don't have to fly together but just make sure I'm straight AND you/me coming off bread should always be on your mind in cases like this.

was it explained is the biggest point..

you can't agree to some shit, understand the shit, be told what will happen if the shit go down, then get mad when it comes to fruition,

it don't work like that...

Yea it was explained, She been doing/flying for free off the plug, she knew the deal and that's what I told her, that shit will catch up with you one day but it was "nigga no it wont, I catch flights, don't catch feelings boo" is what she would tell me, and I"m like aight

And now look
2yw683k.jpg

And she wanna get mad at the plug for getting on the flight...smh Niggas mane

If she knew there was the slightest chance she'd have to pay her way back and that her friend could leave whenever she shouldn't have gone if her money wasn't right or she wasn't cool with being in country by herself

Breh,

I said the same thing, the plug good, you should always be prepared (especially outta the country) in case of some fuckery.

I was laughing my ass off though at her frustration
2yw683k.jpg

Question:

uhhhh...when did they start kicking people off flights for folks with buddy passes?

Yea it was explained, She been doing/flying for free off the plug, she knew the deal and that's what I told her, that shit will catch up with you one day but it was "nigga no it wont, I catch flights, don't catch feelings boo" is what she would tell me, and I"m like aight

And now look
2yw683k.jpg

And she wanna get mad at the plug for getting on the flight...smh Niggas mane
she a bird bruh....

shorty dumb as shit for being in her feelings about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back