Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
again...

how did it get this bad, and you're just finding out?

unless it's a natural disaster......you don't just lose your home in 1 day bruh.....

if my wife as my child and we're not together....i'd be extremely pissed if she just shows up on my doorstep, and not consulted me in any of the events leading up to this result.....

the whole reason i don't really like this hypothetical, cuz i'm always looking at the details...

why are you in this situation?how did you get here? how long was this going on? what measures did you take to avoid it?

why did you wait until this moment to bring me into it?

like those types of questions would have to be immediately answered before we agreed to anything....
Kandy didn't say what the circumstances were. So I gave you one scenario. Either way they could stay at my house and I wouldn't stay there.

But a fire is a natural disaster and I would hope that the first person she called or came to was me.
no the first person she shoulda called was her insurance...that's what responsible adults and parents do.....

my kids like hotel rooms, insurance covers that....

@TheMasterKey

mother_of_god_by_ileeuu-d3c7qar_zpstpos5onc.gif

no the first person she shoulda called was her insurance...that's what responsible adults and parents do.....

my kids like hotel rooms, insurance covers that....
I guess I just see things differently but she can call insurance from my house and your kids like hotel rooms when they are not suffering from the tramatic experience of losing their house.

Out of respect for the new relationship I may not be there all the time. But it depends on that relationship and where it is.

I'll explain to the new relationship that this a family situation and I need to do this, it aint nothing but me helping her out. If she understands then cool but if she doesn't I wont force her to stay. But I'm not leaving my home.

Ok. This is Day 2 of this. Is she really that bad? Shouldn't the rules be the same for both exes?

Day 2? I'm not sure what you mean Sir.

And yes, she is the Devil incarnate. The sole reason why mean speak negatively about black women.

everything you have ever heard about "baby mama drama" is listed in the definition and DNA of whom she is.

I was her advocate for years until I experienced it first hand. Now, i'm just.... Meh. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back