Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're in a new relationship & your bm/ bd needs a place to stay with your child. Can both of them come live with you or jus your child?

Shid, she got a mamma, not bout to mess up my situation.

Kid can stay though, he still has a room

At no room fo her ova here, the new gf/wifey done got that spot

Reactions: GNS
Day 2? I'm not sure what you mean Sir.

And yes, she is the Devil incarnate. The sole reason why mean speak negatively about black women.

everything you have ever heard about "baby mama drama" is listed in the definition and DNA of whom she is.

I was her advocate for years until I experienced it first hand. Now, i'm just.... Meh. lol
Yesterday you called children spawns of the devil and today this. Being Meh and what sounded like despise is too different things

Yesterday you called children spawns of the devil and today this. Being Meh and what sounded like despise is too different things

Awe sugar, yesterday was jokes. Lol.

However, truth be told my nature is to remove all things that bring anything but smiles and perhaps entertainment in my life.

If she stopped breathing It wouldn't be a sad thing. Call it what you want, but when you have displayed blatant disregard for me and mine you are dead already.

No regrets no remorse

However, truth be told my nature is to remove all things that bring anything but smiles and perhaps entertainment in my life.

If she stopped breathing It wouldn't be a sad thing. Call it what you want, but when you have displayed blatant disregard for me and mine you are dead already.

No regrets no remorse
But even with her failings she has brought joy to your world with the kids she helped create and her not breathing would cause a lose maybe not to you but to the children so it would be a sad thing. But with that said I don't have to deal with her.

No regrets no remorse

Kill her...its the only way

But even with her failings she has brought joy to your world with the kids she helped create and her not breathing would cause a lose maybe not to you but to the children so it would be a sad thing. But with that said I don't have to deal with her.

No, no you don't.. Thank your God for that hun. Haha

"When the Armageddon's dark and dread
A lot of weak-hearted weep and moan
Only the strong will continue
Do you have it in you?
Come, we've got a journey to go
And when the battle get sour and dread
A lot of weak-hearted wither and moan
Only the strong will continue
I know you have it in you"

I may need to start memoirs and let my nigga @King Du turn them joints into a book. The silly shit I go through or went through is book/movie ready.

1. McDonald's fiasco
2. Best friend fiasco
3. Shoot out at the park
4. Getting jumped by some crackheads
5. First time trying to hustle

Just to name a few

getting jumped by some crackheads has to be the closest to a zombie apocalypse as it gets

I think you need to tell the stories of the shoot out and the crack heads when you GE some time.

The park one was crazy I can't name the city or the park because it was all over the tv and newspapers but........

Myself, my cousin's and cousins friend's decided to go the local park in a city that they really didn't like niggas from the town my cousin's were from. It was a long standing beef that had been going on for years.

Two weeks before my cousin had shot this particular dude in the neighborhood we're the park was. We all knew what it was when we saw each other again that it would be on-site. So our dumbasses young and ignorant decided to go to that Park. We were about 3 cars deep niggas had guns but we were actually going to chill and holla at some broads and smoke.

We pull up dap niggas up smoking and minding our business. Then we here a chick say awww shit. The dude whom my cousin had shot comes up on the scene on crutches might I add talking shit. Like y'all niggas going to let these niggas pull up and chill and he shot me. My cousin was like fuck you nigga and walks over there. Mind you it's 12 of us and dude had maybe 25 niggas with him.

My cousin goes over there talking shit and we go over there and dude on crutches swings pops my cuz in the jaw. Welp it's on we're fighting like cats and dogs was kinda holding our own till niggas said fuck it and rushed us.

Somehow someway my cuz who got hit first got away and went to our oldest cousins car whom was home from army and grabbed his Uzi.

The nigga was lumped up and bleeding so this nigga mad as fuck and said if you're not family move. Shot some warning shots. Then turned the gun into the crowd and let off the clip. By grace of God he was at the bottom of a hill and most of the bullet's hit the hill we was on top of fighting.

Niggas scattered but my cuz reloaded and let off again and a bullet hit a wall and hit a innocent bystander in the head. Dude died 2 days after he fact.

We all run to the car and me and my 2 cousin's dip out. We get pulled over but luckily they let us go because of all the commotion.

My cousin who shot the Uzi ended up doing 6yrs and my other cousin in the army was discharged from the army for bringing home a weapon and disorderly conduct for inciting a riot.

Months after that it was war mad niggas was fighting and or shooting each other after that bullshit. When went to tbat area we already knew what it was when we pulled up in the city. Shit was crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back