Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is somebody who had no option but to join the military?
If you have seen your family progress and have advantages after joining the military than it becomes an easier decision. I have family in the coast guard and let me tell you the advantages in their education loans and their home loans is enough to make some people sign up. My uncles literally made their sons sign up.

To me? You mean to you.

You just said "they didn't have faith in the other options" , meaning they had other options, they just didn't like em. This is what you said lol
no...you just said not liking them... i said had no faith in them....

there's a difference

to many people make decisions because other alternatives they're either ignorant to, or they're unrealistic to them....

they don't trust it....they don't believe it will happen...

niggaz try to assimilate into the workforce, and they don't understand how others can do that shit...

inmates come home from prison and find it difficult to assimilate, and end up doing some shit to send them right back....

vets do their 4 years and stay in, cuz they can't deal with civilian life....

the world ain't just what we see.....there are infinite other perspectives

If you have seen your family progress and have advantages after joining the military than it becomes an easier decision. I have family in the coast guard and let me tell you the advantages in their education loans and their home loans is enough to make some people sign up. My uncles literally made their sons sign up.

People who were forced in (i spoke on this in the audio) I have 100% empathy for. But just cuz your parents were in the military doesn't mean you have to be, they have options.

lol yea, and you saying a person who slaughters 1000 people is the same as someone who eats a pbnj sandwich is the same was fuckin brilliant b lol

1,000 people is much too extreme for a pb&j sandwich

but a person who made and paid several millions in taxes for this nation which funds the military and bought the weapons that the soldier used to kill those 1,000 is just as guilty

:sayword:

People who were forced in (i spoke on this in the audio) I have 100% empathy for. But just cuz your parents were in the military doesn't mean you have to be, they have options.
You really believe that people have all these options. I am happy that you had every option but for some of us at least at an early age our options were limited and based on our environment. I can tell you from personal experience that if I never moved away from my beautiful island I would most definitely be dead or in jail.

cointelpro
still not everything...

i worked for the government before TSA

TSA is a fucking joke....our clearance is laughable...until you start realizing how much shit is exposed to them that is never exposed to the public.....and that's with a joke clearance....

civilian will never know what the government truly has on certain people...not when they'll sentence a whistle blower to death

You really believe that people have all these options. I am happy that you had every option but for some of us at least at an early age our options were limited and based on our environment. I can tell you from personal experience that if I never moved away from my beautiful island I would most definitely be dead or in jail.
you had to first to believe you could really get of the island to begin with.....

there are many people still there, cuz they just don't see how they would make it somewhere else....where as you couldn't see how you woulda make it there..

different perspectives

If you're saying military was your only option in choosing a career field, you're fool of shit b. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

still not everything...

i worked for the government before TSA

TSA is a fucking joke....our clearance is laughable...until you start realizing how much shit is exposed to them that is never exposed to the public.....and that's with a joke clearance....

civilian will never know what the government truly has on certain people...not when they'll sentence a whistle blower to death

Bruh you're reaching like crazy. Apparently MLK was on his way to being a pro-white activist. Ok Du, thank you sir.

If you're saying military was your only option in choosing a career field, you're fool of shit b. You know it, I know it, we all know it.
dawg, if you're saying this as grown ass man...
when you 18...much less world and life learned...not too many positive influences or acquaintances....and not really scholastically proficient......

military can seem like the best option.....

like mad niggaz who reallly fucking up, look at this as an opportunity to get their shit together...

the only way the military seems like a stupid or foolish option is when you have significantly better options on the table presented to you in a manner that's actually achievable to you...

military seems foolish to someone who actually has their shit together and is much more well informed than a kid.....not to someone who ain't get shit together to begin with

you had to first to believe you could really get of the island to begin with.....

there are many people still there, cuz they just don't see how they would make it somewhere else....where as you couldn't see how you woulda make it there..

different perspectives
I was dragged off the island. People came and got me and at first I just continued the same lifestyle here. But at a certain age it is really you better escape. Go to the military or college or job core or something or else. Because if you don't have those things to guide you out then grab yourself a gun or some work and get to work. Because there are very limited opportunities on a small island. Especially if that island is a mini drug hub and the biggest opportunity is that. But Jah guide I and tings work out.

dawg, if you're saying this as grown ass man...
when you 18...much less world and life learned...not too many positive influences or acquaintances....and not really scholastically proficient......

military can seem like the best option.....

like mad niggaz who reallly fucking up, look at this as an opportunity to get their shit together...

the only way the military seems like a stupid or foolish option is when you have significantly better options on the table presented to you in a manner that's actually achievable to you...

military seems foolish to someone who actually has their shit together and is much more well informed than a kid.....not to someone who ain't get shit together to begin with

Im not refuting how they may have viewed the military, I'm refuting the fact that yall are in here saying they had no other option. Yall know that's bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back