Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you operate under the belief that every soldier is guilty of the crimes of america.....then damn near every american is guilty of america's crimes as well...

i mean that's the logical conclusion that actual extremist subscribe too.....even if the propaganda system markets their threat as way more sever than it is.....the fact that to me, that being a citizen, you're still guilty in the same way as a soldier is....

By being a citizen you're just as guilty as mfs who kill innocent people? you sound ridiculous.

Breh it's bad.

Man I've played sports and I never got yelled at, and I was pissy when I was a youth.

These dudes just go too hard on these kids, and like I said, these young kids mane. Like how you getting mad at lil buddy for fouling someone, that's what kids do, mess up.

It happens with the Cacs, but black parents, especially black dudes that's coaching, that shit is up there. These dudes be thinking they really are Phil Jackson
lol, white folk be the same way...

i was on a Div 1 wrestling team.....

i saw a white parent make a college student cry

By being a citizen you're just as guilty as mfs who kill innocent people? you sound ridiculous.
you're still contributing....

you're paying into the system....

and you're enjoying the benefits of it....

you still guilty....

if you poor as shit, and you got it fixed in your mind that you bout to run up in these peoples house, cua
So just by breathing I'm doing the same as terrorist lol Thank you Du, that was deep.
my nigga,......

when slaves revolted on their masters.....did they sent anti women and children firebombs to the house when they burnt it to the ground?

or was everybody in that motherfucker guilty in their eyes???

So just by breathing I'm doing the same as terrorist lol Thank you Du, that was deep.
basically...

you're still an american.....

and by being an american....you're still guilty of the crimes of previous americans.....

lol, white folk be the same way...

i was on a Div 1 wrestling team.....

i saw a white parent make a college student cry

Yea, they do. They are not exempt, but since I couldn't care less about a CAC, I simply laugh to myself when I see/hear it (they'll be aight in society) yea I'm wrong but I know these black kids will have it much harder than lil jimmy that's being yelled at by his Cac parent.

Why do we go so hard like that as parents though for sports??. Do we as black parents not know it's a slim chance and I mean slim chance that their kid will (not) make it to the league in any sport? Why we don't go hard like that on the academic side of the game.

I'm telling you, in opinion, that shit is hurting our kids more than helping them.

Its just not realistic

Do you cut off family who join a gang.

The gang is responsible for the deaths and rapes of black folk

But you gotta cousin who join one anyway....

He get killed in said gang.

But Because he joined an organization that is responsible for the deaths of black folk... You not going to mourn him?

And as far as actions... If you are that anti american
.. by all means gather the resources and move to a country who political views align with your own.... Because as long as you are considered an American by your theory you are still responsible for the crimes of said country by citizenship.... And are a hipocrote.....

That's like a rich person eating a lavish meal like "somebody really needs to take Care of the poor"

Yet they stay w eating a big ass smmich

This is a extremely ignorant post. By this logic Malcolm X, Martin were dumb af and should've just moved. smh lol

You're using false equivalencies b lol That's not even close to the same thing.
it absolutely is....

you prosper inside of and contribute towards a corrupt system....

the same system that enslaved your people.....

either we all guilty or we all ain't... but we're all in the same boat...

american soldiers and american civilians are largely a part of the same working class that fuels the machine ran by the elite class.....

unless you completely off the grid....you still look like sheep in the system

that's like people saying 'trump not my president"

yea he is...you're an american citizen.....he's the president of america....unless you defect to another country... he's your president.....

just cuz you want it to be a certain way, doesn't mean it's really going to be that way

This is a extremely ignorant post. By this logic Malcolm X, Martin were dumb af and should've just moved. smh lol
they both expressed huge regrets late in the game...

they higher up they made it....the more shit they realized wasn't what they thought it was from the jump.....

it absolutely is....

you prosper inside of and contribute towards a corrupt system....

the same system that enslaved your people.....

either we all guilty or we all ain't... but we're all in the same boat...

american soldiers and american civilians are largely a part of the same working class that fuels the machine ran by the elite class.....

unless you completely off the grid....you still look like sheep in the system

You sound ridiculous and continue to use false equivalencies.

You just said we were enslaved, so which one is it, are we enslaved or are we for the system, can't be both.

they both expressed huge regrets late in the game

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo du go to work b lol

About the system? Both of their sentiments regarding the system remained the same up to the date of their murder. Cut it out fam

I'm mad I had to pause Everyday Struggle lol

I'll get back to this ridiculous debate later lol

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo du go to work b lol

About the system? Both of their sentiments regarding the system remained the same up to the date of their murder. Cut it out fam
martin felt he segregated his people into burning houses.....

basically what he went to bat for was never going to be what he really wanted....his dream.....would never be truly realized....that boondocks episode was brilliant.....especially at the end when he said fuck yall niggaz i'm going to canada.....

malcolm said many times in the beginning he was on some bs.....the way denzel portrayed him highlighted those things as well...

i'm not the first nor am i the only person who came to this conclusion.....

a lotta shit ain't as black and white we initially think it is,.....a whole lotta shit is fuzzy and just not what it appears to be....

the whole reason this debate is a debate, was bcuz of how quick you were to write off soldiers.....

and my challenge to that is.....that maybe you really not seeing the full picture if you really think they're the only guilty parties at play....

cuz none of us are truly operating with clean hands when discussing the crimes of this nation

I caught a charge for some bullshit, now I'm a felon. Can't vote, can't get a job - so I sell drugs. I'm worried

about protecting myself, so I joined the Bloods/Crips. I gotta eat and pay these bills, so I hit this lick and rob

these cats out here on the street - they wouldn't give it up so I to had kill 'em. Bitch embarrassed me, she gotta

die. Nigga laughin at me, he gotta die. Ol boy got on red in my hood, he gotta die. Never seen ol boy around

here...where you from...what set you claim - you gotta die. Nigga wanna protect this bitch from gettin her ass

beat, he gotta die. She wanna protect her baby from the crossfire, she gotta die. Nigga LOOK like the nigga

who shot my brother, he gotta die. Nigga shot my nigga on some mistaken identity, he gotta die. And so

on...and so on. Some of these are real close to the vest for me and those I'm close to. This shit is in OUR

community being perpetuated by US. Is the "Master Activist" going to hold his own people accountable for

terrorism while he laughs at soldiers for "terrorism" abroad? Nigga...they laughin at you...THEY ARE

LAUGHIN AT YOU

Recap for those just joining us.

Recess Wit Da Reese's Vol 5
"Happy" Memorial Day?
Listen to Recess Wit Da Reese's Vol. 5 Memorial Day

Hola ABW fam, here are a few topics we touched on this evening. I tried to timestamp them as requested above but i'm feeling a bit "nice" so please forgive any errors.

Leave feedback - we love it!
  • Respect the fallen.
  • Others Reasons for joining the military.
  • We aint all "Patriots".
  • It's not always what it seems.
  • Dishonorable discharge = Felony
  • What 2 hood movies are considered "must haves" for the black household?
  • Is Marching considered activism?
  • What can we do for our community?
  • Puzzle pieces
  • DS's Cramp - haha.
  • Reesey Curses- touchy subject, will be deleted.
  • Why is it called "Eating" chooch/honeypot?
  • Remedy for all things.
  • What's your worst cramp ever during sexual relations?

Our final thoughts.

Excuse us, we REALLY have to work on our ranting.

But here you go. And thanks for listening! :)

Listen to The Reese's Last Thoughts. by Recess Wit Da Reese's #np on #SoundCloud

iight bet...

You sound ridiculous and continue to use false equivalencies.

You just said we were enslaved, so which one is it, are we enslaved or are we for the system, can't be both.
but we were, and continue to be....

which is why i say it's hypocritical to say fuck the troops...

we absolutely were slaves in this system....

and we absolutely all bust our asses to flourish in it, enabling it to continue to do the same thing to our people, and other people across the world.....

kanye dropped a blood diamond song cuz realizing how much americans were contributing to the deaths and genocide of an entire people simply by being consumers.....

again...stop thinking i'm just pulling this out of the air.....

if we're going to go around assigning guilt for american crimes consumers and businessmen are just as guilty as soldiers....

i did not 1 iota of research on anything i wore, ate, or did today to know if our country killed folk for me to have it....

i don't know how many people were killed so i could eat this peanut butter....

i don't know how many poor folk slaved over drilling or whatever the manual labor is involved so that i can put gas in my car....

if you hungry and someone toss you something to eat....and you know they did some fucked up shit for that food

you have every right to refuse that food......especially if you don't agree with the means used to acquire it....

but we don't do that... so we're guilty for those crimes as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back